Beginner

Jmart

420 Member
Hi there I’m new to this an currently on my first grow I’ve got 4 girls in a 5x5x6 tent in my garage I’m currently using a 600w light 6 inch exhaust 4 inch intake 16 inch oscillating fan an a little clip fan and a little oil filled rad . I’m on my 3rd/ 4th week of flower an I’m struggling with RH which at the moment is around 70-75% ami right in thinking this needs to be between 40-50% could any help with tips on getting that down please. Thanks

got any pics of your setup?

what sort of air is going into the tent and where is this air coming from?
in other words; how are you providing air to the plants?

It’s going outside the tent but still in the garage
That's part of the problem, you're just recirculating hot humid air. I would put a piece of plywood in the window with a hole cut big enough for a louvered "drier vent" to connect your exhaust to. But you still need cooler air coming in :thumb:

That's part of the problem, you're just recirculating hot humid air. I would put a piece of plywood in the window with a hole cut big enough for a louvered "drier vent" to connect your exhaust to. But you still need cooler air coming in :thumb:

Attachments

• 961D333D-8C3E-44B2-B5E8-49EBC01C5BDB.jpeg
    961D333D-8C3E-44B2-B5E8-49EBC01C5BDB.jpeg
    596.1 KB · Views: 31
So should I have that going outside of the garage
I would...it'll just build the heat up if you can't get it out of the grow room...not too mention I leave my intake and extraction fans running 24/7 to help with condensation during lights out :thumb:

Makes sense so if I put my intake duct so it’s pulling in cool air from outside the garage an then the exhaust so it’s blowing Hot air outside of the garage will that bring the RH down ?
Yes you can, but I suggest using a hepa filter for your intake duct, otherwise you're sucking in the bugs too :rofl:

Oh the joy of central ac. Lol that's what u need wi do units make it a pain
Oh I still have a window unit in there, just in case it gets too hot, haven't had to run it yet, but it's there :thumb:
And we've been into the high 90's (F) already here in south west missouri, with heat indexes over 100 (F)

Back
Top Bottom