Beginner's Log

New pics. Growing very fast and branchy as hell. Oh yeh I accidentally topped Judith the runt....... Never topped a monster crop before we will see what happens.... One topped one not topped.

20211129_202555.jpg

20211129_202553.jpg

20211129_202549.jpg

20211129_202532.jpg

20211129_202513.jpg

20211129_202012.jpg

20211129_202005.jpg

20211129_202002.jpg

20211129_201954.jpg

20211129_201940.jpg

Hey Marcus hope you are well my friend.
Last time I saw leaf like that it had an insect inside it.

Stay safe
Bill
Hey Bill you ever do monster crop before? Always get a lot of weird looking leaves I think it's funny as hell. This is my first time going all the way through with monster crop last time I had to get rid of them family issues didn't have enough time to deal with them and those had started taking root. But these will go all the way.

Hey Bill you ever do monster crop before? Always get a lot of weird looking leaves I think it's funny as hell. This is my first time going all the way through with monster crop last time I had to get rid of them family issues didn't have enough time to deal with them and those had started taking root. But these will go all the way.
Godd morning marcus611a:
I've done a couple monsters ;) .
I found the increased branching spindly at times.
Are you using any silicate for support.

Stay safe
Bill

Godd morning marcus611a:
I've done a couple monsters ;) .
I found the increased branching spindly at times.
Are you using any silicate for support.

Stay safe
Bill
Good Morning I use this and like I said before it says not to add anything with it just water

Screenshot_20211130-063202_Chrome.jpg

Good Morning I use this and like I said before it says not to add anything with it just water

Screenshot_20211130-063202_Chrome.jpg
I used potassium silicate once a week.
It won't hurt the soil
It builds the strength in the cell walls.
Makes them healthier, more resistant to stress and firms up weaker branches to hold up all your fat buds.
I recommend you use it.
Just 2 cents. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

I used potassium silicate once a week.
It won't hurt the soil
It builds the strength in the cell walls.
Makes them healthier, more resistant to stress and firms up weaker branches to hold up all your fat buds.
I recommend you use it.
Just 2 cents. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill
Appreciate you bro but it tells me to not add nothing. But I've read up on it and it said if I do to dilute it a very very lot. So I'm going to get some of that and I'm going to take your advice on that cuz there's a shit ton of fucking branches on his mother fuckers. Honestly I just didn't want to overpower my soil figuring it's already got all that shit inside it

Appreciate you bro but it tells me to not add nothing. But I've read up on it and it said if I do to dilute it a very very lot. So I'm going to get some of that and I'm going to take your advice on that cuz there's a shit ton of fucking branches on his mother fuckers. Honestly I just didn't want to overpower my soil figuring it's already got all that shit inside it
.5 ml / liter once a week.
Wait until you see the difference.
You can feel it firm up by the next day.
Branches need strength to hold them buds.
I guarantee you will be pleased with the results.

Stay safe
Bill

.5 ml / liter once a week.
Wait until you see the difference.
You can feel it firm up by the next day.
Branches need strength to hold them buds.
I guarantee you will be pleased with the results.

Stay safe
Bill
What actually is it called that I have to use?

What actually is it called that I have to use?
This is one brand I've used in the past with good results.
But most nutrient companies have their own line.
Potassium Silicate.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20211130-133324_Chrome.jpg

This is one brand I've used in the past with good results.
But most nutrient companies have their own line.
Potassium Silicate.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20211130-133324_Chrome.jpg
Thank you so much Mr Bill may I ask you is there any homemade remedies I can make that will do the same? I have a bottle of calcium and magnesium and envy base a and base b will that help if I just put in the base a and base b in it just a little bit of it and not full dose I'm going to take all your knowledge in bro but I ain't got the money to buy the shit you're showing me at least not right now I won't be able to afford it until 3 weeks from now

Thank you so much Mr Bill may I ask you is there any homemade remedies I can make that will do the same? I have a bottle of calcium and magnesium and envy base a and base b will that help if I just put in the base a and base b in it just a little bit of it and not full dose I'm going to take all your knowledge in bro but I ain't got the money to buy the shit you're showing me at least not right now I won't be able to afford it until 3 weeks from now
I understand.
Just wait my friend.
Groceries are more important for you than her.
I'm sorry let them be for now.

Stay safe
Bill

Check it out first time using sohum living soil it says just add water no nutrients so far they've been in there over a month they look good without feeding them shit. But they are in vegetative growth real test comes in the budding stage...

20211130_210438.jpg

20211130_210401.jpg

20211130_210339.jpg

20211130_210332.jpg

20211130_210319.jpg

20211130_210313.jpg

20211130_210303.jpg

20211130_210259.jpg
Everyone looks healthy and happy.
Unfortunately when they go into flower their nutritional requirements change.
The only soil I've heard of that goes beginning to end is living organic soil (L.O.S.)
I think it would be good for you to have a contingency plan for flower. :Namaste:
There are home made nutrients with recipes here or get some economical bloom nutrients.
Do a search on that soil, lots of members have used it.
See how far they made it before a deficiency appeared.
A little research now and prep will save you a headache down the rd.

Stay safe
Bill

The only soil I've heard of that goes beginning to end is living organic soil (L.O.S.)
I think it would be good for you to have a contingency plan for flower. :Namaste:
There are home made nutrients with recipes here or get some economical bloom nutrients.

Stay safe
Bill
I do have living soil from seed to flower. But just in case I got my base a and base b nutrients plus I have flower power so if need be I got it on hand

download.jpeg

Stay safe
Bill
Also my next paycheck I'm buying some of that potassium silicate you told me about

I do have living soil from seed to flower. But just in case I got my base a and base b nutrients plus I have flower power so if need be I got it on hand

download.jpeg
Oh good.
I'm sorry I must have misunderstood. :Namaste: my mistake.
Nunyabiz runs LOS. his own mix I believe.
He uses tea's I believe to help the microbes feeding the girls.
Amazing garden he has, worth checking his grow.
You might get some tips.
I run coco so easy no guessing what's in the pots.

Stay safe Amigo
Bill

Yup, there's a few members on here running LOS, amazing stuff- looks like magic to me. But as Bill mentioned, keeping a healthy microbe herd is highly beneficial and takes things up a notch. Nunyabiz keeps a great journal on it and is definitely one you should consider reading.

Girls look Happy Marcus! :high-five:

I was thinking about trimming out some of the lower branches and leaves on Clementine.. Any thoughts? I only say that because I have way too many branches and I don't need too many my last 2 plants only had four branches on each plant and it filled up my whole net and I ain't really trying to have everything all bunched up and overcrowded

Back
Top Bottom