Beginner's Log

Some new pics if y'all ain't seen them yet. I figured I'd show the squirrel taking a look over his pride for the hell of it

20211124_062543.jpg

20211124_062539.jpg

20211124_062526.jpg

20211122_172234.jpg

20211122_172229.jpg

20211122_172220.jpg

Stargate ain't that the that's where it seems like this plant came from out of this world
It's a very old show (made me feel older just saying that). There was a movie originally, then it got made into a TV series. It became popular enough that several off shoots of the show were made. But yeah, the premise for the show is that humanity didn't originate on earth, and that there's tech that allows for interplanetary travel.
Seems terrible written like that, but was always a great show for late at night when you just wanna veg.

Girls look great Marcus! I've yet to dip my hand fully into cloning, and seems like you've got the magic touch!!

It's a very old show (made me feel older just saying that). There was a movie originally, then it got made into a TV series. It became popular enough that several off shoots of the show were made. But yeah, the premise for the show is that humanity didn't originate on earth, and that there's tech that allows for interplanetary travel.
Seems terrible written like that, but was always a great show for late at night when you just wanna veg.

Girls look great Marcus! I've yet to dip my hand fully into cloning, and seems like you've got the magic touch!!
Trust me bro I know all about it I've watched every Stargate there is

Hey Marcus!

Hope you don't mind if I tag along? I probably won't be able to add much, I suck at growing in soil- your already spades ahead of me in that department!

I just wanted to point out a trick, it's a bit late in this grow, but is good to know. If you suspect rust fungus, I've been told the best way to find out is a scrub test. Fungus will wipe off. If it's not wiped off, it's not a fungus.

Your looking great, and have some incredibly talented growers helping you!
So I'll move to the bleachers and :cheer: :cheer:

Stargate fan? I knew there was a reason I liked you ;) . Wish they'd reboot it properly.
Ding ding!!! Honestly, though

This Enjoyeild 1000w pulls 220w from wall. I can't remember if I wrote about this or not but I didn't think it was a good light. But it actually is I think I put a par meter on it and at 50% power I was getting 400-600 par and about 800 in middle and at 100% no less then 750 on all sides n corners and high 1400 in middle at 14in

Behold marijuana in its beauty....

20211128_183043.jpg
Hey Marcus hope you are well my friend.
Last time I saw leaf like that it had an insect inside it.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom