Beginning To Understand Her

Plus, I like pancakes.
DSCF19852.JPG

I looked at that image for a while... very cool

Hi,

I haven't posted in a while but here's my modest little garden. The flowering chamber has 3 strains, I normally clone the same 2 but ran across a couple of old seeds so I popped 'em. Here it as at 5 weeks of flower:

and here are my 2 week old clones:

:peace:

It seems that this thread is still open.
Welcome all, pull up a chair, have a warm cupa or some such libative item. I just smoked a king sized joint of Starberry Cough and I am feeling groovy. Back pain has subsided and my mood has been lifted, now I need to find something to eat. Yes STARberry Cough. I have a plant of it and I am having difficulty cloning her. 3 out of six rooted, then none. I think that's because I failed to feed her a few days before taking cuts. I recently feed her lightly, she wants more, so tomorrow I will feed her full strength. My Hella Jelly and Grape Ape clone with ease, Hella Jelly roots robustly.

The Starberry cuts did not root, she's tricky. I am hoping that she reveges outside , if so I will try taking cuts again. I really like this plant so I'm counting on her to reveg. Out of three Skunk #1 seeds, one showed. I still have six seeds so, next season for skunkville. The outdoor garden is in the middle of prep, lots of manual labor that my body hates. This year I have help, so the work load should be lighter. Be well and safe,till next time.

Back
Top Bottom