Beleaf's Ebb & Flow Sog The Incredible Bulk '17

Please come check them out lots of different styles of growing DWC, coco, organic soil is my new trial
420-magazine-mobile2085972464.jpg
Ripley OG
420-magazine-mobile72848372.jpg
Ripley OG
420-magazine-mobile2086080887.jpg
White OG
420-magazine-mobile1482000801.jpg
White og
420-magazine-mobile683965938.jpg
roots from dwc
420-magazine-mobile1321791055.jpg
clones getting roots going so there is a lot of styles and a lot of different Lights 315w lec, PS GOLIATH , GROWant G4 HIPAR pro series Led , mars Hydro 192 Led so currently I am only at 40% of what I want so dropping more beans soon some MOSCA SPECIAL MIX

Hope to see you there

You have a lot going on! I'm jealous as I'm scaling back fighting super cold temperatures. I've been lurking the growant thread of yours off and on. I'll check out your other thread soon as I get a break lol.

Final update-
89 days from cutting to harvest. 11.8 oz.
420-magazine-mobile843996194.jpg

And few more quart jars lol. I believe I will tweak this method a little in future runs but I'm very happy with the turn out. 13 clones veg'd to about 11" and each one averaged .9 oz. Practically zero fluff.

Final update-

And few more quart jars lol. I believe I will tweak this method a little in future runs but I'm very happy with the turn out. 13 clones veg'd to about 11" and each one averaged .9 oz. Practically zero fluff.

Awesome man congrats on the harvest! Seems like your system is a winner.

Awesome man congrats on the harvest! Seems like your system is a winner.

Thanks! Part of me wants to fire up the 4x4 tray I have just sitting around. Realistically not going to happen. Water line is leaking and it's too cold. Time to shut er down for a bit.

Thanks! Part of me wants to fire up the 4x4 tray I have just sitting around. Realistically not going to happen. Water line is leaking and it's too cold. Time to shut er down for a bit.

I don't even know what too cold means, it was 85° without a cloud here today. .

I enjoyed your journal, Beleaf. Respect!
Plus I was wondering whether to do a SoG setup with these 20 Incredible Bulk & Mong-U-Mental seedlings I have just germinated. So your success is compelling. I’ve never SoG’ed before and realise clones are preferable but do you reckon it’s possible with seedlings? And how many, in Coco, in a 4 square meter tent, would you advise?
I hope you don’t mind me hitting you up with questions - especially on your completed journal!

I enjoyed your journal, Beleaf. Respect!
Plus I was wondering whether to do a SoG setup with these 20 Incredible Bulk & Mong-U-Mental seedlings I have just germinated. So your success is compelling. I've never SoG'ed before and realise clones are preferable but do you reckon it's possible with seedlings? And how many, in Coco, in a 4 square meter tent, would you advise?
I hope you don't mind me hitting you up with questions - especially on your completed journal!

Thanks for the kind compliments! I think it's definitely possible with seeds. I wish I could advise you on the coco but I've never grew in it. With sog you mostly just want to stuff as many as you can and give them a very short veg time. Incredible Bulk is a nice strain for it.

Thanks very much. I'm undecided on whether I'll jounal this grow but I'll be looking out for a journal for YOUR next grow!
Respect & Regards from Australia

It can be a little intimidating to jump in the deep end so to speak. If you start one please drop a link and I'll be over to check it out for sure. I'll probably do one more run before summer of my blue cheese.

Congratulations on your incredible Bulk grow Beleaf. Mine looks on track with yours. It's an awesome strain to grow. I might stay with it if I like the high. Like to cross it with something and make my own fem seeds. Prob do that next winter.
Props to you though. Thank You for dropping by my Incredible Bulk grow.

Congratulations on your incredible Bulk grow Beleaf. Mine looks on track with yours. It's an awesome strain to grow. I might stay with it if I like the high. Like to cross it with something and make my own fem seeds. Prob do that next winter.
Props to you though. Thank You for dropping by my Incredible Bulk grow.

From what I've experienced it's much stronger than most. I'll be watching your journal to see it finish. .

Awesome journal and harvest Beleaf! I definitely like seeing how this clones produced all those buds. Will definitely review a sog with clones in soil. Keep up the great gardening!

Thank you for the kind compliment! Scaling it down right now till it warms up. Of course till I need some more medicine lol. ✌️

Final update-

You meant 89 from seedling right? Trying to figure how close I am gettin.

Beleaf's Ebb & Flow Sog The Incredible Bulk '17

You meant 89 from seedling right? Trying to figure how close I am gettin.

No 89 days from the day I cut them off the Mom. Roughly ten days to root. I believe I harvested mine at exactly 55 days from 12/12 switch.

Back
Top Bottom