Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream......

Stoner4Life

Yup a new flavor is out....

Anyone try the new flavor???? 'Half-Baked' is the name, and Cherry Garcia flavor being advertised together....... anyone else see where this is goin'???

:smokin: :smokin3: :cool: :Rasta: :bong: :bongrip: :smokin:

Let me know how the new flavor is if you tried it. I can buy a cone only (diabetic) when I get the chance..... & so I can't keep alot of sweets around........:peace:

thats pretty old here..been getting that one for a while...so good. I love it.

they even have a black and tan...

I live sorta near them tho....so we gots ben n jerrys all over the place

It's called Half baked because it has cookie dough in it. But yeah, they definitely reference weed quite a bit. My favorite Ben and Jerry's is "Magic Brownies".

And the black and tan REALLY does taste like a black and tan ;)

A black and tan is a light lager and a dark ale, one on top of the other. The classic black and tan is a Guiness Stout and a Harp Lager (both made by the same company IIRC).

Yeah, I'm a homebrewer, too. At least THAT's legal. In most states.

Stoner4Life said:
vermont..........I believe

yep..... vt.

if you all havent had their American pie one, try it, apple pie and vanilla ice cream.

also, oatmeal cookie crunch is amazing, and I am not particularly fond of oatmeal cookies, also no raisns.

and strawberry cheesecake need I say more???

brownie batter is excellent....if you can find it, I havent seen it in about a year.

As I recall, the original use of the term Black & Tan was in the old South, to late night juke joints and clubs where people of any color could mix. Sometimes even under age drinkers could slide.
It also has or had Irish connotations.

No offense but I have never heard the term in reference to any kind of race mixing in the south.

The term DID however reference a British Unit that served in Ireland. Quite the infamous Unit, they supposedly were very brutal, killing or attacking Irish for no reason.

I've been to the Ben and Jerry's plant in Vermont... you can take a tour of the place. If you work there I think you get 2 pints a day free! Yum! I like Half Baked, Chubby Hubby, and Marsha Marshmallow the best.

Purpose420 said:
Cherry Garcia Is the shit, actually my Mom told me they retired that flavor, but brought it back because so many liked it.

Did they bring it back at the same time as releasing 'Half Baked' flavor?

I never tried the Cherry Garcia flavor.

But I do recall a funny Jerry Garcia story.....
We were all sitting around stoned when the subject of 'Beanie Babies' collectibles came up. One of us (who can remember now) was an authority on the subject and made mention that the 'Jerry Garcia' beanie was worth over $1000.00 because it was unauthorized & forced out of production. Suddenly Nick jumps up screaming..... "I got one of those, I got one of those!"..... and out the door he went. He lived w/ his folks only a few blocks away and was pulling back into Jeffs house only minutes later.
He walked into the room with the Jerry Garcia beanie baby in his hand but a stunned look on his face. He held out the tattered remains as he explained it was in the glovebox of a car he had stored and mice tore it up for the beans inside......

Back
Top Bottom