Berry's Blueberry Bloombox Grow

berrydizzle

Hello everyone, Im here with this journal to take you on a wonderful bloombox journey. Its my box and its at a friends house. He has one too. Right now I have 10 blueberry clones at about 14 days in 3 inch rockwool cubes. One of the clones has one root coming through the bottom of the mesh pots, so the rest of them should follow soon. You can go to the BC Northern Lights website to see some pictures of how its set up. Its a DWC with a drip irrigation that does 5 minute waterings twice a day. Right now, since its their first full feeding, I have given them 25 mL of Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow A and B, in 3 gallons of water.

They have 1 blueberry plant that they lst'd on its 8th day of flowering. If it was tall it would probably be about 24-28 inches. Its huge. I have taken some pictures so I will post them whenever they are approved.

Im out for now, dont hesitate to ask any questions if you want to know something. Peace!

Here are the pics of what is goin on now...

DSC00568rev.jpg

This is the veg tub. It uses 3 and a 1/2 gallons for the res. The strongest 9 will be flowered at about 8 inches.

DSC00569rev.jpg

Heres a look inside the veg tub. One plant has a root in the water. The rest should follow shortly, and when the do, the growth picks up a rediculous amount.

Now for some pics of the plant in flowering using LST. These are the only pics I have so far. I wish I had more from earlier in the plants life. It was really cool to watch it grow.
DSC00570rev.jpg

Heres the baby. You can see the pot to the left. 5 gallon pot, btw.

DSC00571rev.jpg

The stem on this beast is rediculous. Bigger around than a lighter I would say. The plant has been flowering for 8 days, probably would be around 24 inches if is were straight up. Im excited to see how much we will get. I love the purple spirals on the stem too, its really cool.

DSC00572rev.jpg

A closer up view of the top of it, there is chicken wire on top of it to scrog? it. There are soo many bud sites, its rediculous.

Aight guys im out. Ill be back later.

freaking gorgeous scrog. And that beasts stem looks like an early christmas candy cane!

That blueberry looks amazing lots of bud sites like you said,cant wait to see it when theres buds all over that girl,Very Nice

I cant wait for that plant to be all budded out too. There are so many sites, and they are using co2 and foliar feeding with sea tea. More than that, I cant wait for the bloombox to be filled to the brim with bud. The scrog plant is my friends, I wont get to keep any of that weed but Ill get to smoke it and watch it grow.
I still havent decided how I would like to do this bloombox grow. I have probably done 8-10 grows in the past, all were different and yielded differently. The bloombox only has 36 inches of height, and the plants will get burned if they are more than 5 inches close to it. I was thinking of flowering at 8 inches so they would end up around 25 or so giving plenty of room, but the other part of me wants to let them get to 10 or 11 and then flower them and put in a screen like the previous pics and then tie them down...the only bad thing is I wont get any big colas.
It is still to be decided, but all I know is Im glad I get to share this grow with everyone. Peace for now.

Any updates on the clones and the scrog grow?

I have been to my friends house twice and both times have forgotten my camera. The clones are doing great, other than the fact that they are in soil now and not in hydro. Apparently there was a fungus or something that he couldn't get rid off, so 8 of them will be put in 2 gallon pots and flowered tomorrow under a scrogg.

The other plant is doing marvelous. Its filling up the scrog screen nicely, and starting to show tons of bud sites.

Berry, whats up with the blueberry's :grinjoint:

Im pretty sure that Blueberry has already been smoked.

You are correct Motavation, that plant was cut down about three weeks ago. The final weight was a little over 5 1/2 oz, pretty stellar for one plant in soil under a 400W HPS. It was hard to get pictures of this cause I would always forget to get my camera when I was going to the friends house. The plants that were going hydro are now in 2 gallon pots, 7 of them in the bloombox and 1 as a mother plant. The 7 are about 3 weeks from harvesting, looking nice and fat. Ill try to get some picture updates but I cant promise anything! Peace!

Hey I just ordered a bloombox and it hasnt arrived yet i had a question about it though i wanted to ask somebody who actually has one and not a bcnl rep. how loud is it like can i keep it in my bedroom and will it bother me trying to sleep?

Back
Top Bottom