Best 4x4 - 1.2m x 1.2m - grow tent?

Welcome to the forum...

I have neither, so I can't comment on their features versus each other.

I will say there are may out on the market, and most have about the same quality, even some of the more cheaper ones. The fabric weight can be important if you move it (pack it) a lot.

The big difference is the features. Openings on the sides can be a big deal (easier to work with plants when it gets full), and the way things hold or attach can be as well. My tent (Mars Hydro) most things tie (floor pan, door hold back). My tool pouch has to latch type connections that I didn't really like and had to modify them. Also, if you ever want to store it, make sure it comes with a storage bag. Many do not.

The ability to go higher maybe important, unless you plan to train the Sativas

Just my opinion

Welcome to the forum...

I have neither, so I can't comment on their features versus each other.

I will say there are may out on the market, and most have about the same quality, even some of the more cheaper ones. The fabric weight can be important if you move it (pack it) a lot.

The big difference is the features. Openings on the sides can be a big deal (easier to work with plants when it gets full), and the way things hold or attach can be as well. My tent (Mars Hydro) most things tie (floor pan, door hold back). My tool pouch has to latch type connections that I didn't really like and had to modify them. Also, if you ever want to store it, make sure it comes with a storage bag. Many do not.

The ability to go higher maybe important, unless you plan to train the Sativas

Just my opinion
Buy a model where you can get spare poles for extra hanging possibilities and added structural support, and buy a +2m tall tent :Namaste:

Thanks.

Is there any tents you would recommend?

Thanks.

Is there any tents you would recommend?
For me, I must say, I don't have any tents I wouldn't recommend. I would probably stay away from ebay unknowns.

I would probably stick with a name brand. There are some nice tents out there, and some of them have very nice prices.

Pick out one you like, and google the tent name for reviews. (Mars Hydro 27 x 27 x 63 reviews...... that is how I would search, and the tent I have). My tent is small though, and probably not as nice as a Gorilla, Bud Box, Highrise, etc.

I've used Homebox Evolution, Growlab and Mars Hydro, of these I can only recommend Homebox which is one of the top tents on the market, they make 1m and 1,2m spare poles :) The others are decent cheap tents, but not great quality.

Don't know if you can get spare poles for the Gorilla tents, but the quality of their tents seems to be quite high.

A quality tent last many years and with extra poles it won't be wobbly, the cheap tents are always wobbly and tends to tear around zippers/weak seams after a couple of years in use.

So it's the olde upfront cost vs. long term investment ;)

I've used Homebox Evolution, Growlab and Mars Hydro, of these I can only recommend Homebox which is one of the top tents on the market, they make 1m and 1,2m spare poles :) The others are decent cheap tents, but not great quality.

Don't know if you can get spare poles for the Gorilla tents, but the quality of their tents seems to be quite high.

A quality tent last many years and with extra poles it won't be wobbly, the cheap tents are always wobbly and tends to tear around zippers/weak seams after a couple of years in use.

So it's the olde upfront cost vs. long term investment ;)
I'm the same as PGR, only thing id add is to look for flaps on the inside of the zippers when they are closed. Just to avoid exterior light penetration into your tent at an undesired time.

I grow in a cheap 4x4 tent i bought on ebay for around $100 came with a spill tray, no smell leaks if you have the correct size filter and fan, i run a 6" 600mm filter in my tent with a 1500cfm fan on a speed controller, iv pulled nearly 25oz so there is no complaints with cheap tents with me, also there very sturdy, i would post a link but its against 420 TOS.

HTH, you can post pictures of anything you want, I just don't think that they want us posting links to companies that are not sponsors.

List of Tents;

Black Orchid
Bloom Room
Green Room
Hydro Shoot
Light House
Matrix
Orca
Trojan
iPower
Dark Room Pro

Favouring;
Gorilla Grow Tent
Budbox Pro
Secret Jardin
Vivosun
Growlab
Homebox
Hydrohut
Apollo Horticulture
Topo Grow

Gorilla Grow Tent £350-£400
Budbox Pro £140-180
Growlab £130-£150
Secret Jardin £140-£150

If I cant get the Gorilla Grow Tent going to get Budbox Pro but not sure to get white or silver.

Gorilla Grow Tent £350-£400
Budbox Pro £140-180
Growlab £130-£150
Secret Jardin £140-£150

If I cant get the Gorilla Grow Tent going to get Budbox Pro but not sure to get white or silver.
I would go with a silver interior......better reflectivity.

If your speaking in £ i only gave £50 of ebay and believe me dont listen to all the fud people say about them like i said im pulling 25oz nearly in my tent, no leaks no light leaks, nice silver reflective, 3 vents, 4 8" extractor pipe inlets.

Never in my life will i ever pay over £100 for a 4x4, for £100 you could get a 4x4 as well as a 90x60x90 seedling/veg tent and an extra £50 will get you a 4 bar T5.

Trust me, top brands names are not everything believe me, let your money work for you.

Back
Top Bottom