Best 4x4 grow tent under $800

chorch

With taxes coming in this month, ive been wanting to buy a grow tent and begin growing. only problem is im not an experienced grower and i really dont want to mess up by buying the wrong thing for not knowing better. I would appreciate any help from someone who knows the way to go. Im interested in getting a led hydro system. i know most growers go with soil but im fairly busy through the day so i wouldnt have much time to keep watering. i plan on growing at least 5 plants or 4 if needed for a better outcome. if anyone can create a list with all the supplies and equipment for a new grower, id appreciate it tons.

With taxes coming in this month, ive been wanting to buy a grow tent and begin growing. only problem is im not an experienced grower and i really dont want to mess up by buying the wrong thing for not knowing better. I would appreciate any help from someone who knows the way to go. Im interested in getting a led hydro system. i know most growers go with soil but im fairly busy through the day so i wouldnt have much time to keep watering. i plan on growing at least 5 plants or 4 if needed for a better outcome. if anyone can create a list with all the supplies and equipment for a new grower, id appreciate it tons.

Crap I got mine for 220$ bro Canadian does the job just fine .

Vivosun .

This is my 4x4x6 tent. Led mars hydro 144 reflector and a fushion board 76 watts and a 300 watt popular grow led for extra red on bottom of floor

Three plants in there I wouldn't be able to get a fourth man lol

f2aec56cdb3d0969d5b325f700441fc0.jpg
b093ddbdf359368da4757972edb442e4.jpg
1272a33d2a8cea0e85e51c6fb9dac4c0.jpg

Welcome chorch :welcome:

KingJoe showed you a great example of what can be done. As for what to buy, you are going to have to do some research.

Our grow area has a build forum:

Forum > THE GROW ROOM > Growers Forums > Cabinet, Closet, & Grow Room Setup

As well as a hydro forum:

Forum > THE GROW ROOM > Growers Forum > sHydroponic Gardening

And some of our sponsors would be happy to help. Mars-hydro has tents & we have numerous great lighting companies. See our sponsor's threads:

Sponsors (some have member discount's)

Ian

Much appreciated man! will probably end up getting the same. those beauties are looking good btw. how much do you get at harvest?

Welcome chorch :welcome:

KingJoe showed you a great example of what can be done. As for what to buy, you are going to have to do some research.

Our grow area has a build forum:

Forum > THE GROW ROOM > Growers Forums > Cabinet, Closet, & Grow Room Setup

As well as a hydro forum:

Forum > THE GROW ROOM > Growers Forum > sHydroponic Gardening

And some of our sponsors would be happy to help. Mars-hydro has tents & we have numerous great lighting companies. See our sponsor's threads:

Sponsors (some have member discount's)

Ian

Good call never thought of it if you reach out to mars hydro. They can help you very well fast .

They do have decent lights for what they make I can't argue that .

And maybe get a discount as well.

Much appreciated man! will probably end up getting the same. those beauties are looking good btw. how much do you get at harvest?

I'm hoping for .5 per watt . Mars reflector claims to hit 1.5 per watt of the reflector but two of those would do you wonders buddy. Trust me good lights if your not good with that conversion I gave you I'm hoping for 3 headbands about 12 ounces I'm praying. High hopes I've hit 3-4 before with autos so I can't see why I won't hit that at least an snow with more light then before .

Like Ian said bro check out growers forum jump in journals

And reach out .

Also check out ask us anything or even just find a journal that is similar I'll drop you a link for a club that is going for 4x4 tents say high down Great dudes all for the love of learning and rowing better medicine bud . Brb with link or two for ya.

Link 1
Mars hydro
Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Link 2
Ask us anything very knowledgeable info on that thread I rate it a five out of five

Thanks to snid.
Ask Us Anything - Sharing Knowledge 420Style
Ask Us Anything - Sharing Knowledge 420Style

And the 4x4 club

Anything else just ask we're all ready to help ya get going .

Consider environmental factors serious first.

The 4x4 Grow Tent Club
The 4x4 Grow Tent Club

Here is a list iv put together for you, if you havent enough time to water during the day i would hold back on thinking about hydro yet as its not as easy as you think, you spend more time with hydro than soil/coco, if you havent enough time to water iv put an auto pot system down, i know a few guys that use them with flexi tanks and not go back to the tent till 3-4 days later.

Here you go buddy:

Ohuhu 48"x48"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Plant Growing Tent for Indoor Gardening and Germination
71ImjY-818L_SL1500_.jpg

Apollo Horticulture AH IF6+CF6 6" 440 CFM Inline Fan with 6" Carbon Filter
91lhNcH7V6L_SL1500_.jpg

AutoPot 4pot System Gravity Fed Watering System.
41jBrlVuu5L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom