Best area for 600w hps

Podlypot

Hello friends!

I'am wondering what would be best area for 600w hps.. Example for 4 x 600w lamps. To put them in 3meters X 3meters tent or one 600 in 120cm X 120cm tent. Ooor two 600w lamps in 120cm X 240cm tent? In 3meter X 3meter tent would be biggest if you think square meters, but would one 600w light be better in 120cm X 120 area?

Of course everything depending on everything, but if we are not thinking now anything else than just lighting area what 600 hps is capable for?

Later i'am going to change all hps lights to leds.. I already send email about spider leds, but Unfortunately their customer service didn't answer anything. Maybe I have to check some other options...

And for the last.. Greeeeeeetings from Santa's land! =)

I'am thinking same. I am testing now 1,5m X 1,5m with 2 x 600w and 1m x 2m with 2 x 600w and 1m x 1m with one 600w. Aaaand it seems that best results is coming in 1m x 2m and 1m x 1m. But still 3m x 3m tent is in my mind because there would be most squares.

Maybe I'll just have to be patient and wait to see results from every tent what i'am using now.

Another question: what led would replace one 600w hps? The only thing is temperature what is problem in summer with hps. I would like to use leds in summer but what (cob) led would reach same resukts than 600w hps? As I said, spider leds would be nice, but they don't even answer email so I maybe have to think some other.. KJC's grow journal with 475w spider led was nice so that's why I was thinking that specific led...but to get same results with that same 475w spider led than 600w hps I would need like 3 pieces of them... :jawdropper: Aaaand to replace 3000w of hps.... About 15 panels :D

Hmmmh... I send a second message to twilightgroup guys, but no, I still don't get any answer. And it's also problematic because I cannot send pm's before I have 50 posts. Is there any other good leds that you could recommend? In here Santa's land we don't have any good leds or even led grow journals. So Iam thinking to make one or two journals. But first.. Should get good perfect the best leds to get things going!

Front page of Twilight Groups website says "We'll be absent from 2/12-2/25 for Chinese Spring Festival"

Maybe give them a few days to catch up on their emails and if you don't hear anything in a few days, try again. This is a great sponsor and they will get back to you.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom