420 Magazine Background

Best auto drip watering system with water and waste tank

rockypl

Thank you very much for the advice , do u have any pictures u can show ? Iam leaving on the second floor and is important to dont flood anyone who leave under my flat.

Vegan4life

I use solenoid water valves controlled with 7 Day Heavy Duty Digital Programmable Timers
and drip irrigation tubing and emitters. You could also use gardening drip irrigation timers, tubing and drip emitters.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2020
Thank you very much for the advice , do u have any pictures u can show ? Iam leaving on the second floor and is important to dont flood anyone who leave under my flat.

Flooding well it has a reservoir and its water. I cant give you a guarantee on the no flood. Murphy's law an all. This system uses gravity. I put the reservoir on a small stand

51738Cp5XPL._AC_UL400_.jpg

Vegan4life

Flooding well it has a reservoir and its water. I cant give you a guarantee on the no flood. Murphy's law an all. This system uses gravity. I put the reservoir on a small stand

51738Cp5XPL._AC_UL400_.jpg
At least with this system you are limited on the amount of water that could leak... Leaks happen... I know as I am a Plumber by trade

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2020
At least with this system you are limited on the amount of water that could leak... Leaks happen... I know as I am a Plumber by trade

True that... anyone that says water is100% flood proof is bullshitting you.

I have my res sitting on a stand. The stand is sitting inside a large plastic cement mixing tub. Large enough to hold the water in the res. The grow space has a liner that is somewhat leak proof well supposed to be.

They also make flood tables that fit inside tents of all sizes. Thats my next move. That way after harvest I can just take the drain tables out and spray them off to clean instead of mopping .... in theory it wood seem like less work?? I dunno.

Top Bottom