Best auto drip watering system with water and waste tank

Thank you very much for the advice , do u have any pictures u can show ? Iam leaving on the second floor and is important to dont flood anyone who leave under my flat.

I use solenoid water valves controlled with 7 Day Heavy Duty Digital Programmable Timers
and drip irrigation tubing and emitters. You could also use gardening drip irrigation timers, tubing and drip emitters.

Thank you very much for the advice , do u have any pictures u can show ? Iam leaving on the second floor and is important to dont flood anyone who leave under my flat.

Flooding well it has a reservoir and its water. I cant give you a guarantee on the no flood. Murphy's law an all. This system uses gravity. I put the reservoir on a small stand

51738Cp5XPL._AC_UL400_.jpg

Flooding well it has a reservoir and its water. I cant give you a guarantee on the no flood. Murphy's law an all. This system uses gravity. I put the reservoir on a small stand

51738Cp5XPL._AC_UL400_.jpg
At least with this system you are limited on the amount of water that could leak... Leaks happen... I know as I am a Plumber by trade

At least with this system you are limited on the amount of water that could leak... Leaks happen... I know as I am a Plumber by trade

True that... anyone that says water is100% flood proof is bullshitting you.

I have my res sitting on a stand. The stand is sitting inside a large plastic cement mixing tub. Large enough to hold the water in the res. The grow space has a liner that is somewhat leak proof well supposed to be.

They also make flood tables that fit inside tents of all sizes. Thats my next move. That way after harvest I can just take the drain tables out and spray them off to clean instead of mopping .... in theory it wood seem like less work?? I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom