Best auto for indoor growing

ultra22

420 Member
Hi everyone
Just wanted to know what everyone's favorite indoor auto is ?.
I will be getting a indoor set up this year after several years growing outside, I am looking to grow in compost to start with.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
Thanks

Thanks to everyone for your help.
I have grown Pandora and quick one outside, along with Gorilla glue all auto's.
The Pandora looked the nicest and was easy to trim followed by the Gorilla glue. Having never grown in a tent I was curious to know what strain performed best.

The NL autos are highly thought of if you've not considered them.

Great flavour profile, great yields and not too demanding so an alrond great auto to be choosing.
Also a lot of info and journals about so NL auto specific info is there too.

I have some from RQS, think they are on sale still!?
Check n follow the sponsor link if you want'em; but ended up decided to hold off in favour of a different grow first. (A cheap ass amnesia s.o.g - am going for 14 plants and single cola off each ;))

Heeeeyyyyy !! .. first time grower ... I am currently growing northern lights auto and red russian xxl auto in tent , in soil , both starting to develop buds .. I have had a couple issues with the northern light ( PH mainly ) but the red russian xxl is thriving no problemos so far . 20190811_113419.jpg

Heeeeyyyyy !! .. first time grower ... I am currently growing northern lights auto and red russian xxl auto in tent , in soil , both starting to develop buds .. I have had a couple issues with the northern light ( PH mainly ) but the red russian xxl is thriving no problemos so far . 20190811_113419.jpg
Thanks for that mate I have had a look at the red russian xxl and they look very good.

Back
Top Bottom