Best autoflower strain?

iwltfum

Hey all. I'm doing some planning ahead for the spring. I'm thinking about running an autoflower strain outside as early as the weather permits. I'm well versed in the world of photoperiod plants, but I couldn't even name off one auto flower strain and I'm lost when I look at the seed bank lists in terms of which seeds to get. I'm just looking to start off with either an all around generally good auto that both has a decent smoke and yields a halfway decent amount too. I'm also open to an auto that isn't necessarily known for it's potency, but is known for a hefty yield. I appreciate any suggestions in a huge way. Thanks!

Fast n vast is valued for high thc level and yield.
Haven't tried this one... But red some good reviews ;)

Thanks Stanovich. I'll check that one out. I also keep on coming across a strain called auto mazar in my searches. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about that one?

I figured I would just grab a couple different ones to see for myself. I went ahead and got Big bang (Green House), Critical Rapido (Barney's Farm), Smurfberry (Sagarmatha) and two of my freebies were autos: Auto Chemdog (Auto Seeds), and Dr. Greenthumb's Dedoverde Haze Auto (Humboldt). I really hate the names of new strains these days, but oh well - not that big of a deal I guess. I really didn't want to get typical photo strains that have just been crossed with Ruderalis just for the sake of having a White Widow Auto, Jack Herer Auto, Northern Lights Auto, ect.

Green House, Barney's, and Sagarmatha are three of my favorite breeders. I know several of their photo strains very well and they generally outperform other ones that I've tried so hopefully their autos will do the same.

Hey iw interesting strains you picked. I was gonna suggest one called 'magnum' from buddha seeds, meant to be a HUGE yielder or so they claim...I grew auto durban poison & auto nl which turned out alright although they were done under bad conditions so could have been a lot better.

Hey iw interesting strains you picked. I was gonna suggest one called 'magnum' from buddha seeds, meant to be a HUGE yielder or so they claim...I grew auto durban poison & auto nl which turned out alright although they were done under bad conditions so could have been a lot better.

haha yeah I agree, but I did a halfway decent amount of research on them and apparently they are decent performers. I opted to get greenhouse specific strains too so my options were heavily limited by that. I'll go peruse your journal and see how it turned out. I'm interested in auto's in general.

Like I mentioned above, I looked at mazar, and a friend of mine was able to recommend the photo version of mazar but had never tried the auto version.
My main trouble is that I can't ever bring myself to buy from breeders that I've never tried anything from before. The freebies actually help alot with this. That way, I can try one of their strains rather than having to spend 50-100bucks on seeds that I might not like (and I'm usually able to clone it and keep it if I do end up liking it)

haha yeah I agree, but I did a halfway decent amount of research on them and apparently they are decent performers. I opted to get greenhouse specific strains too so my options were heavily limited by that. I'll go peruse your journal and see how it turned out. I'm interested in auto's in general.

Like I mentioned above, I looked at mazar, and a friend of mine was able to recommend the photo version of mazar but had never tried the auto version.
My main trouble is that I can't ever bring myself to buy from breeders that I've never tried anything from before. The freebies actually help alot with this. That way, I can try one of their strains rather than having to spend 50-100bucks on seeds that I might not like (and I'm usually able to clone it and keep it if I do end up liking it)

Cool...I grew an auto mazar as well along with the dp & nl but it started off very badly so ended up small & only yielded 11g or so but as I said the conditions were bad for most of the grow. With auto's you really need to have the best start possible for maximum success...so be prepared. I understand the reluctance of trying new breeders, I suppose all you can do is research online & get feedback from people.

I have an auto smurfberry growing also..she is a very bushy plant compaired to my other autos.. she finally started flowering on day 45 .. she is about to start her stretch so i have high hopes for her..goodluck with ur grow

I have an auto smurfberry growing also..she is a very bushy plant compaired to my other autos.. she finally started flowering on day 45 .. she is about to start her stretch so i have high hopes for her..goodluck with ur grow

Wow, sounds like an interesting one. Thanks for the info kusiq!

With auto's you really need to have the best start possible for maximum success...so be prepared.

That's what I've heard. I have been perfecting a soil recipe for a couple months now and don't plant to pop these babies until spring so I have about 6 more months to get the soil recipe right.

Back
Top Bottom