Best Bags for Vape

chancedebris

I usually do direct draw with my Herbalaire but when I tried using the bag, I was not too impressed. There seemed to be some leakage. I wonder if some other type bags are better, or if zip locks will do. I'm thinking of taking some to a party that's coming up next month, and need to be kind of secret about it. If all bags are about the same, I'll just go with the vape and an inverter to plug into the cars dash. Thanks for any suggestions.

Yeah the one draw back from the herbalaire is the bags leaking. One member on here tried to convince me that was a safety feature to prevent explosion from over filling but mine leaked when only 1/8th of the way full and no pressure. I bought 4 boxes of volcano bag material of ebay for less than 20 bucks. Each box has 9.8 feet of bag material and a strip that you use to tie the end up and to secure the mouthpiece in place. I cut the zip tie off the old bag and removed the mouth piece. I then cut a length of bag material about 1.5 feet long. I tied up one end closed and gathered the other end around the mouth piece and secured it with a new zip tie and then double sealed it with another length of the plastic strip. I cut off all extra bag material and tested. No more leaks and a better sized bag. The box of bag material has instructions on how to make new bags for the volcano and anyone with a little imagination can figure out how to adapt them to the herbalaire mouth piece.
This is what I recommend anyone with a herbalaire should do.
Another option was that I have a vapir and their bags are super sealed and wouldn't leak so I made adpters to allow the herbalaire to fill them. They are just small and I require filling them twice or using two bags.

PS. Once you fill a bag you have less than a hour to use it or it will not be good anymore. Of course the denser the vapor the longer it will stick around but I still say you have a hour or less to use it once filled. Try to see how long one lasts right now to judge holding times for yourself.

Thanks, I will. For the reason I want it might be a few or more hours away after the fill.
I plan on trying to adopt a gallon zip loc also.

i have a volcano vap and the bags provided by the company are expensive if you want to order more, so I just use TURKEY OVEN BAGS and they work great!

i have a volcano vap and the bags provided by the company are expensive if you want to order more, so I just use TURKEY OVEN BAGS and they work great!
:cheesygrinsmiley:ebay baby!!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: I got 4 boxes for a hair under $18.00 and free shipping. That's almost 40 feet of bag for less than $20.00. I know for a fact that 40 feet of turkey bags will cost a lot more than $18.00.lol The volcano bags run $6.00 plus shipping per box to buy them from the horst-bickel(sp?) better known as the volcano site which is based out of germany. Herbalaire wants $18.00 for 3 bags with mouth pieces installed but they leak like crazy and are actually fairly small. About 4 good sized draws per bag. That requires a person with any tolerance to fill two bags and makes sharing kind of hard or time consuming. I sent herbalaire a question asking if they sell just the mouth pieces so that I could make more bags but I have a feeling they don't.lol
The turkeybags are a okay idea. One big positive is that the turkeybags are easy to get and just about every grocery store sells them. The bags on ebay might not be there on a regular basis. I believe the best deal I saw the last time I looked was 1 box just under $6.00 after shipping. That's still just under 10feet for less than $6.00

Back
Top Bottom