Best bottled organic nutrients for 2015

Hey everyone...!!!

I was curious what type of organic bottled nutrients everyone is using currently and having the best success with. I have been a long time user of Earth Juice products and always had great luck with them, and this was based on a nutrient study posted here on 420 magazine, back about 5 years ago.....anyhow... I also have been using General Organics products for quite some time, well all up until they sold out to Scotts (Miracle Grow) and now I refuse to by any General Hydro/Gen Organics products.

I am just curious, what bottled organic/natural nutrients are people using this year, and which prove/show to be the best......

I mostly build my soil to have the organic nutrients I need in it, however, there are those times when a "boost" of organic material is needed and I like to have bottled nutrients for this reason....

And by organic I dont mean it has to be OMRI certified, but just natural (non salt based/synthetic) nutrients.

Hi there Icemud :)

Well, I guess since no one else has anything to say, I will say that I am done with my stockpile of chem (raided former sponsor) and am switching to Earth Juice. I read the study to which you refer and have come to the same conclusion. Since I have moved and now grow in a completely different way (used to be RDWC indoors and coco outdoors, now I'm soil outdoors) the (raided former sponsor) nutes have been, well, lacking.

I've ordered a gallon kit on line that has EJ original grow, bloom, catalyst, meta-k, microblast, assist, oilycann and hi-brix. Also bought RTI xtreme gardening mykos and EJ biozeus. I also have liquid seaweed left over in my 'arsenal'.

Currently my soil is a mix of native clay, humus/composted manure, coco and happy frog conditioner. Next year will I will use pure pro-mix in some fabric pots (finished in pots) and then a mix of homemade compost, aged horse manure, coco, happy frog conditioner, and native clay for in ground plants. Will likely mix in gardentone, azomite and some other things into the in-ground mix. And there will be molasses for all!

i've been happy with blue planet nutrients organic line. now i've got good living soil it won't be getting used much in flower, mostly in veg. no idea how it would compare to earth juice but i like it better than botanicare pro.
i do question if their bloom boosters and vitt b supplement should be considered organic, but they work very well.

Wow! I thought hey I need to switch to organics for flavor and better meds. Tired of chems. Then I come in here and omg this looks real hard to pull off consistently. I have patients who are counting on me to continue providing for them. I am leery of trying something brand new like this. Funny thing was I thought all I'd have to do is grab a different bottle and get the same results as chems. So I am very interested in liquid organic nutes, that can be used with a ff ocean forest mix, I will be trying to cut that soil with something, I cut with high 5 this set, so far no added nutes. Need to get adding something soon though. I was hoping to see a recommended product line in here. I just now learned gen hydro's organic line is not all that organic. I saw a guy on youtube,, chef derek butts getting excellent results from bottled organic nutes, guess I'll go back and take notes. Pretty sick of chems though. Best to you all.

Back
Top Bottom