Best Canadian Seed Bank?

RookieJuana

I've done my research but I'm curious as to what you experts think. What are your favorite Canadian seed banks? Specifically for autoflowers? I'm currently on my third grow, starting a Perpetual grow and I love my autoflowers. Any suggestions as to your favorite Canadian seed bank?

Why Canadian only? Have had great success ordering from outside Canada.
OregonElite(US)
Attitude & Choice Seedbanks(UK)
Next Generation Seeds(Canada, breeder so only Next Gen. products)

Other reputable ones I’d trust based on advice, SeedsHereNow, SOL Seeds, Neptune Seedbank, Firestax, Platinum Seedbank, HeavilyConnected.

Some fantastic breeders and strains made available to us :Namaste:

Oregon Elite?! I did not know there was one in the u.s.! That is where I am from and I always have better luck getting my seeds to me when I order from Canada. I'm definitely going to have to look into Oregon Elite! Thank you so so much for saying something!

Most of those I listed as reputable are within the U.S as well. Oregon Elite I’ve had personal experience with and never an issue, usually throws in freebies as well

I got some nice blue rhino seeds from Montreal Cannabis Seeds. and nice white widow from True North Seed Bank. i did get a Canuck Seeds flyer in with my True North Seeds order so i feel like they're probably the same company.

DrSeeds has some nice looking autos Ive drooled over but my EarlyMiss autos from CropKing have left me a bit shy on confidence in autos. I accept that most of my troubles may be my own inexperienced bumbling however some reviews are less than stellar and mirror my issues. Ive recently ordered from QCS Quebec Cannabis Seeds and am a little put off by their labeling and or lack there of. Ive emailed my concern and will update when i get a reply the gist of the story is one pkg of free seeds have no strain label as well a pack of seeds i can only assume are AmnesiaHaze have no label and the containers or bags inside the folded cards are not labeled therefore I question whether im getting good value genetics or random overpriced seeds.
:bong:

Attachments

• F40D5D1D-F741-4736-8B17-C7B4F7FD1C33.jpeg
    F40D5D1D-F741-4736-8B17-C7B4F7FD1C33.jpeg
    412.1 KB · Views: 136
I would recommend seedsman they are a sponsor here. I have ordered from them and had good results they have lots of choice as far as breeders and seeds. Shipping is cheaper then shipping within canada and I would imagine cheaper then shipping from canada to the us.

I have also ordered from crop king while the shipping was fast and customer service was good I think the genetics are a little questionable. I have done 2 crops with crop king seeds and both times I had mutations and also had one go hermie

DrSeeds has some nice looking autos Ive drooled over but my EarlyMiss autos from CropKing have left me a bit shy on confidence in autos. I accept that most of my troubles may be my own inexperienced bumbling however some reviews are less than stellar and mirror my issues. Ive recently ordered from QCS Quebec Cannabis Seeds and am a little put off by their labeling and or lack there of. Ive emailed my concern and will update when i get a reply the gist of the story is one pkg of free seeds have no strain label as well a pack of seeds i can only assume are AmnesiaHaze have no label and the containers or bags inside the folded cards are not labeled therefore I question whether im getting good value genetics or random overpriced seeds.
:bong:
Im so dumb the strain identification was on the end of the pkg apparently its new and old packaging and I totally overlooked it. However i do stand by the fact that they need to fasten the seeds to the pkg better to avoid an unfortunate mixup. The company responded within 6 hours of my email on a Sunday. Far as customer service goes i give the Quebec Cannabis Seeds company a thumbs up for stoner support. Far as the quality of genetics i will know in a few months. As legalization sweeps across North America it will be interesting to see how seed sales evolves. There are mail order clones available on the east coast im not personally familiar with them.

Im so dumb the strain identification was on the end of the pkg apparently its new and old packaging and I totally overlooked it. However i do stand by the fact that they need to fasten the seeds to the pkg better to avoid an unfortunate mixup. The company responded within 6 hours of my email on a Sunday. Far as customer service goes i give the Quebec Cannabis Seeds company a thumbs up for stoner support. Far as the quality of genetics i will know in a few months. As legalization sweeps across North America it will be interesting to see how seed sales evolves. There are mail order clones available on the east coast im not personally familiar with them.
Clones on the East Coast? Really?! I agree with you completely! I cannot wait to see how seed banks evolve as it becomes legal across the U.S.
:passitleft:

Clones on the East Coast? Really?! I agree with you completely! I cannot wait to see how seed banks evolve as it becomes legal across the U.S.
:passitleft:
Yes there are mail order clones available thru a Newfoundland Labrador dispensary easy google find reveals what could be the way of the future for personal grows. Not sure what their shipping policy is but anyone within a couple days delivery shouldnt have a problem?
They are mailed from Ontario but not cheap 39.99plus tax for plant and 35$ for shipping... ouch if you dont want to raise a mother and cut your own maybe its not a bad option

:morenutes:
15642668-96C5-430A-84CE-534C472FEC41.png

Yes there are mail order clones available thru a Newfoundland Labrador dispensary easy google find reveals what could be the way of the future for personal grows. Not sure what their shipping policy is but anyone within a couple days delivery shouldnt have a problem?
They are mailed from Ontario but not cheap 39.99plus tax for plant and 35$ for shipping... ouch if you dont want to raise a mother and cut your own maybe its not a bad option

:morenutes:
15642668-96C5-430A-84CE-534C472FEC41.png
Woah! Info and everything! Thank you so much!

Hemp depot is good too.
I've ordered from Hemp Depot a couple of times and they're very reliable. I usually have seeds in hand within a week of sending the money.

I looked into this a few weeks ago and they won't ship to addresses outside Newfoundland. :(

Back
Top Bottom