best cfl lights for 2x2 grow

For standard size CFL bulbs: 23 watt minimum is preferred. I won't use anything lower. I like a total of 100 watts+ per plant, and when flowering, I increase the wattage 25-50 watts per plant more by adding more bulbs. (Or 50 watts per square foot in veg, 65 watts per square foot in flower) And remember, look at the ACTUAL CFL WATTAGE! Never pay attention to where it says "Equivalent to 200 watt Incandescent" That doesn't mean it's a 200 watt CFL.

I haven't used the big CFL grow bulbs yet, so I can't comment on their use yet.

ok if anybody is kind enough to give me a link on home depot or lowes please help out with the cfls

i went to home depot and no kidding waisted about 30 mins looking for the correct cfl's the staff there is stupid as shit dont know the spectrums of there own lights and the spectrum is not even listed on the packages..... BIGGEST PROBLEM ALL THERE CFLS ARE LIKE 13W Equivalent - 100W i would of bought that but the thanks to the poster above me that saved me the money on that purchase

i cant find str8 60-80w cfl in any of the specified spectrums listed in this post

anybody please help

thanks

ok if anybody is kind enough to give me a link on home depot or lowes please help out with the cfls

i went to home depot and no kidding waisted about 30 mins looking for the correct cfl's the staff there is stupid as shit dont know the spectrums of there own lights and the spectrum is not even listed on the packages..... BIGGEST PROBLEM ALL THERE CFLS ARE LIKE 13W Equivalent - 100W i would of bought that but the thanks to the poster above me that saved me the money on that purchase

i cant find str8 60-80w cfl in any of the specified spectrums listed in this post

anybody please help

thanks

I just Pm you the link. Day light is veg 6500k and soft is flower under 3k

Have you considered led, just saying if you start from scatch 200watts of cfl is around $40 then sockets and ys another $40. Top led 48*3 watt panel $100 replace cfls every year keep led at least 5 years.
I have switched from cfl to this panel and its perfect for 2'by 2' and the results are much better.
Either way I know your gonna have fun.

Back
Top Bottom