Best concert you toked at?

grim420reefer

the best concert i smoked at was this years gathering of the juggalos in ohio.you can smoke anywhere there because cops are not allowed in there because past years they have had riots over it.even if your not a juggalo you should go stoners and titties everywhere it was like a big weed festival.i paid 165 for my ticket and it was thursday through monday they have concerts but to me it was just something extra to have them because i hung out with so much of my family up there .lol i brung 2 ounces with me and i would walk by and they would ask me if i had a joint to sell for 5 i said ya then they would smoke it with me .btw kmk was up there one of there best shows i seen.and after liek 11 they have parties all night me and my brother was hanging with these canadians that had a uhaul with smoked that bitch out

green day/blink 182. blink sucked on stage, but green day put on a good show. i didnt smoke that much, but i managed to 'borrow' a few beers from crowd surfers.

i think you went to the same tour that rolled by my stae because they played 2gether.i hate crows surfers at a real heavy concert i always get kicked in the head because i like to be upfront.

i kept protecting girls from getting groped n shit. i also helped them avoid the mosh pits... what the hell were people moshing at GREEN DAY for? i mean seriously, people

TheOldGuy said:
i kept protecting girls from getting groped n shit. i also helped them avoid the mosh pits... what the hell were people moshing at GREEN DAY for? i mean seriously, people
i seen godsmack and deftones during deftones this guy that was drunk was elbowing this girl in the face made her ball out crying i asked him what his problem was then he tried to fight i said im not here to fight unless you hit me first i come to concerts to enjoy the music and not start shit liek you are

here's a list of most of the bands i've seen

incubus / phantom planet - 2002
incubus / har mar the superstar - 2002
korn / rob zombie - 1999
smashing pumpkins / garbage - 1998
family values tour - 2000
limp bizkit / kid rock - 2000
the warped tour - 2001
family values tour - 1999

so, so many more.....

rasta.john said:
here's a list of most of the bands i've seen

incubus / phantom planet - 2002
incubus / har mar the superstar - 2002
korn / rob zombie - 1999
smashing pumpkins / garbage - 1998
family values tour - 2000
limp bizkit / kid rock - 2000
the warped tour - 2001
family values tour - 1999

so, so many more.....
i have seen and met alot of bands because we had a venue here that closed down but when it was open the door was right by there bus .i met sevendust,chimaria,kittie,americanheadcharge (they were smoking with fans and giving out some of there bbq there cool as fuck,adema,nothingface,spineshank,paparoach even though i dont like them,guitartist of drowing pool i met him at a different venue it was during the music as a weapon tour.i also met soil ,3rd strike,kud of mudvayne hes cool ,i have liek 3 more but i can think of there names

best place...ever...was iron maiden in montreal this past summer...was smoking inside the bell center (centre bell) with my father and uncle...was the best weekend of my life...

ive smoked with afroman. he's a cool cat.

best concert i smoked at i also got the most fucked up at: Radiohead at msg this past october...second prob. tied b/w the chili peppers and coldplay

Taproot w/ dredg was the shit.
Uh...System of a down w/ sevendust and rob zombie was cool....
Les Claypool was the shit...
A Perfect Cirlce, Incubus, Audioslave were cool as fuck....um I'm sure there's more but I forgot them...

I saw primus, at the pheniox theater in california. It was a secert show before they started their new tour, THAT WAS THE FUCKIN SHIT!

grim420reefer said:
you lucky fuck but i heard he found god and hes not gonna put out anymore albums

if he had found god, he probably wounldnt even repeat his old lyrics.

but, he played in starkville like 1 or 2 weeks ago.

no telling though.

it's probably just one of those rumors like "the alligator hunter got killed" stories.

The best concert I toked at was Ozzy Osborne when me and a buddy smoke two nice blunts, we were so fucked up.

Other than that, I'd have to say at a summer concert festival called SummerSault. It featuered: Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Sum 41, Our Lady Peace, Finger Eleven, A Perfect Circle and others. I think I smoked 10 joints throughout the 8 hour event. Not that shabby.

Back
Top Bottom