best crop ever

Vato Loco

for me it was the acapulco gold when that hit here bout two years ago it was the best thing ever. my supplier just ran out of his last crop and it is the best ive had since the acapulco this crop was green,orange whith crystals all over the stem bout two seeds or none on each break the high was the best i felt i was on top of the world i really was acting a fool it was great. now were back to mediocre crop we were really spoiled here the las two months now its off for a beter find. whats the best yall had.

only smoked shit with a name a couple times in high school, and who knows if it was really that. growing some blue cheese now though, so i'll be able to add to my count soon

had some pineappple-bubbleberry kush about 3 months ago.

also get northern lights X afgooee. its great knowin oldschool growers from austin :D

had some pineappple-bubbleberry kush about 3 months ago.

also get northern lights X afgooee. its great knowin oldschool growers from austin :D

I concur. Austin has some of the best home grown marijuana in the US... They just don't like to brag about it like all the other people, because.. well.... it's an Austin thing.

Back
Top Bottom