Best deal?

MissP

What's the best deal you've ever gotten ?

My best friend had a connection who would give her a QP for $100. Usually it was shake with the occasional clump, but it was goooood stuff. I didn't complain! :cheer: The dude moved away and we're both sad.

That was actually about a year ago. I call it the good old days, lol.

the best deal i got was working with my buddy in london, we were working on site behind a hording when two guys legged it past and launched a bag over as they were being chased by the cops, the bag was full of pirate dvds and about 20 ounces of smoke, it was wicked, rite place at the rite time and all that, anyway we didn't see work for 2 whole weeks.. made a few pound too...

Damn that's what I call luck!

we laughed the whole way home... couldn't believe it ourselves.. we were watching dvds stoned for ages.. had a smoke party b4 we went back to work it was such a laugh, never seen so many people not able to move, he he

lol whoaa that's a nice deal a QP for $100 of good stuff, I'd become a millionaire.
I don't know what's the best deal I ever got nothing like that.

i had a friend who moved pounds that used to throw me some really dank light green stuff (dont know name) completely smothered in orange hairs. had such a strong oder that i would have to quadriple bag it if i was taking it anywhere. soon as i opened the ziplock, you would smell it accross the room. I sold some of it and quickly gained the reputation locally of being the man with the dankest green. It was really dank stuff for a really reasonable price.

used to cop that for $10 a G, sometimes less if I copped a zipper.
I miss those deals.

the best deal i got was working with my buddy in london, we were working on site behind a hording when two guys legged it past and launched a bag over as they were being chased by the cops, the bag was full of pirate dvds and about 20 ounces of smoke, it was wicked, rite place at the rite time and all that, anyway we didn't see work for 2 whole weeks.. made a few pound too...
Damn... Thats some dream shit man.

im talkin 25 years ago but me and a buddy usta go over and break up 32 to 35 lb bales for a guy and what ever was left over on the slit open trash bag on the floor after we made the last lb was ours sometime we got acouple ounces of shake but then other times we got close to a quarter lb -- this guy would open his sliding door closet and it was layerd to the celing with these brown boxs two deep haha he didnt care about what we got he just didnt want to do the work haha

the best deal is all the free advice and help on this site!!!!! :rollit:

thank you 420magazine!!! :thanks:

Hightide's got the right idea. I wouldn't even be growing right now if I didn't stumble across this site.

So for that, I'm also going to say "Thank you" to 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom