On your first link you posted. Scrolling down you will find

LED 600W Grow Light
LED Output Power:600W
Actual Power :240W
LED Quantity:200PCS x 3W LEDs
Wavelength Range:380~800nm
Input Voltage:AC85V~AC265V
Frequency: 50/60 HZ

Do you see output and actual power. Well that light is 240 watts. Ideally you'd want 30-50 watts coverage per square foot. Me, I have 55 watts in my tent.

If you open the flaps (which I am not sure how they are actually) the odours don’t come out???? I want to eliminate every odour!!!

I use one six inch exhaust fan for two 2' x 4' tents. A good general rule of thumb is a complete air exchange once every minute to five minutes. A 2' x 4' x 6' tent 48 cu ft, so it needs at least 10 CFM drawn through the tent.

The fans all have a CFM rating, or cubic feet per minute. This is generally the no-load value. Divide it by two for the filter. Divide by three if you also have a long exhaust run.

An oversize fan is usually run with a speed controller. Slowing the speed lets the fan run more quietly. It also lets you expand when you are ready/

Carbon filters, regardless of the opening size, are available in different lengths and CFM ratings. You need to match the filter to the in-line fan.

Tents normally have dedicated vent openings in the bottom. Sometimes I uses those openings, sometimes not. It depends on how the tent is situated in the room. If I can't use the dedicated vent openings, I'll put a short piece of ventilation duct in the bottom light sleeves to hold them open.

The odor does not come from the intake vents. Air is drawn in through them by the fan and filter.

Ok! I got it!! How do I know how much watt I need? For one plant for example ?

First of depends on the quality of the light. Next it depends on the size you grow the plant. Little plants need little light, big plants need more. I have one plant that more than fills a 40" x 40" tent, it has a 310W Mars Hydro TSW-2000, and it's plenty. My first grow light drew the same amount of power for a 2' x 4' tent with four plants. It was not enough. Four plants under a Mars Hydro TSL-2000 in the same tent had plenty of light.

This is the single plant under the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 in the 40" x 40" tent. It is 42" tall (from the soil), and expands to 54" wide when out of the tent. I think I'll get close to a pound from her.

full

GDP #2 Before and After Light Defoliation

These are four Crown Royales, in a 2' x 4' tent. The longest cola is about 20" tall from the soil. Each plant was trained to have 8 colas, and occupy a 1' x 2' area in the tent. With that light, the two plants on the out side produced 40% less than the two directly under this light. The harvest was only was 5.1oz. With a better light, and two plants in a tent with the same floor size, I harvested 15.5 oz.

full

Crown Royale Before Harvest

We don't talk about light per plant. We usually go with light per square foot of the canopy for this reason.

I found a tent 36” x 36” x 72”. Do you think is ok for 1-2 cannabis plants? How much actual watts of led lighting I need??? Thank you

I found a tent 36” x 36” x 72”. Do you think is ok for 1-2 cannabis plants? How much actual watts of led lighting I need??? Thank you

That tent is big enough for 1 to 9 plants. It all depends on how big you let them grow. The watts needed will depend on the quality of the light you buy. A Mars Hydro TSW-2000 would be plenty.

The reason I keep mentioning Mars Hydro products is because I have personal experience with them. Our other sponsors probably have lights that will do the job as well. Look for the largest light that will physically fit in your tent. This spreads the light out, letting you move it closer to the canopy to get the most room for your plants to grow.

You will need a 6 inch hose (dryer vent type). I'd go with a rubber covered hose not the silver ones.

The silver ones tear easily.

Search Amazon for AC Infinity Flexible 6-Inch Aluminum Ducting, Heavy-Duty Four-Layer Protection, 8-Feet Long for Heating Cooling Ventilation and Exhaust

I use Two 3x3x6 tents, one has 4 autoflower that fit pretty good. Three autoflowering would probably have been better.

The Second tent has one big Sativa dominant plant called Bertha. It depends on what you grow how many will fit.

Here's Bertha in a 3x3

IMG_20200202_122812.jpg

One light from parfactworks grew all these.

It's parfactworks bm2 cob led 500w draws 190-230 true watts. Amazing light imo. Good starter light did me well for price of 190. I haven't tried it in bloom yet but I'd expect good results.

Attachments

• IMG_20200130_151546.jpg
    IMG_20200130_151546.jpg
    734.2 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom