Best growing light on Amazon?

Niello® Dual Optical Lense serie 600W

TXVSO 1200W LED
those 2 i found have good specs, what do you guys think? 240w from the wall

Euros probably means you want one from the Amazon European site.

Do you want a light for veg, flower, or both?
What size area do you wish to cover for veg or flower?
Are there any other requirements such as 'must be LED,' or 'must be dimmable?'

Euros probably means you want one from the Amazon European site.

Do you want a light for veg, flower, or both?
What size area do you wish to cover for veg or flower?
Are there any other requirements such as 'must be LED,' or 'must be dimmable?'
i don't really have any requirements, but it should be led, as i wanna add it to my other led. i have a 90x90cm tent, i already have a 120w led growing light in it, if i add a 240w one, will it be enough? for veg and bloom

Depending on the light, it should be plenty as you need a minimum of 300W / sq m. Take a good look at the flowering footprint of the lights you consider, to find out if they'll work for you.

2019-11-26 14_21_13-Niello® Dual Optical Lense serie 600W LED coltiva luce 2 interruttore a 12...png

Depending on the light, it should be plenty as you need a minimum of 300W / sq m. Take a good look at the flowering footprint of the lights you consider, to find out if they'll work for you.
is this what you're talking about?

2019-11-26 14_21_13-Niello® Dual Optical Lense serie 600W LED coltiva luce 2 interruttore a 12...png

is this what you're talking about?

Yes, from there you can use the square law to recompute the footprint for your tent. It won't be pretty.

I'd seriously consider spending another €100 or so for the Mars Hydro TSW -2000 at €239.99, but you can get it for less.

SmokeSara has been advertising a 15% discount for their Black Friday Sale on this light. If you've entered Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway, 2019.11, you can get another $10 USD off. Just e-mail SmokeSara, if she hasn't sent you the coupon code yet. That brings this light even closer to what you wish to pay, perhaps under €200.00, including shipping.

Your light will have the greatest effect on the amount you will harvest. I think you'll be much happier with the Mars Hydro light than the Niello.

Yes, from there you can use the square law to recompute the footprint for your tent. It won't be pretty.

I'd seriously consider spending another €100 or so for the Mars Hydro TSW -2000 at €239.99, but you can get it for less.

SmokeSara has been advertising a 15% discount for their Black Friday Sale on this light. If you've entered Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway, 2019.11, you can get another $10 USD off. Just e-mail SmokeSara, if she hasn't sent you the coupon code yet. That brings this light even closer to what you wish to pay, perhaps under €200.00, including shipping.

Your light will have the greatest effect on the amount you will harvest. I think you'll be much happier with the Mars Hydro light than the Niello.
i don't wanna buy outside amazon tho

if you're buying in europe, which the euros would suggest u are, have a look at growbarato, pretty sure I'm not allowed to link them but if u can check em out they have a decent selection of LEDs. Not the cheapest but they have crazy black friday & cyber monday deals every year and usually throw in a few free seeds

e2a:

i don't wanna buy outside amazon tho

disregard that then, oops

Please have a look at our Sponsors.

They are all reputable companies, so you are in safe hands if there's a problem. Many have discounts for 420 Magazine members and have lights for every pocket.

Without our Sponsors, none of us would be here. Please support our mission by supporting them.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom