Best Hydro Sprayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChangeofIdea

A few weeks ago in another location this guy was coming out and telling other people (over a year ago now) there he found the best Hydro Spray Nozzles, which of course led to a lot of questions and discussion. All of course which I was smart enough to save, so I do not lose it going into the future. But honestly I do not want to keep this to myself, not after all the work I've gone through to finally order some of them myself. They are an Ag Spray Nozzle, which are rated for 20-psi, and the guy engauged other people there about the pressures he is spraying at was less than 5-psi and he was telling that he has amazing success at these not plugging up or clogging at all. People asked how long he had been using them, he commented that he had over 100-nozzles and had been using them for over 1-year and not a single one clogged up.

The reason he gave was because they go on centrifugal force from the water, which spins the water by pressure around inside of the nozzle opening, so there is nothing to clog up. The catch is that first he didn't remember where he got the nozzles only that they are Ag Nozzles. On and on it went and with the help of others he finally got it all figured out, they are a "WRW-2 Delavan Ag Spray Nozzle" which turns out are now a sub company of Delavan from over in the UK, which had me running all over trying to talk to the right people because they deal with dealers, not the individual public, and by the time I got done jumping all around and talking to everyone under the sun, I finally found a Dealer who will sell them to me from the company "Dultmeier" and then I had to tell him what nozzles I wanted which again are "WRW-2 Delavan Ag Spray Nozzles" and found out the price is $4.25-Each, and he wasn't overly thrilled I only wanted 5-Nozzles to begin with as I want to get my own system built and dialed in with these.

According to everything that everyone was saying I just need a standard "low pressure pump" to run these and they put out a great spray. The more I researched these trying to get my hands on them the more impressed I became with them, and in talking to a friend about them he asked me to get him the details because he wants to do his own trials and buy some of his own. Well if anyone else wants to experiment on this and see what it takes to dial it in on their own as well, I didn't want to hoard this treasure of information to myself in the hopes that in telling others that together we all might be able to help others with what we all learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom