Best Hygrometer value for drying

Good Monday,
i need to get a hygrometer to dry my harvest and i have read that calliber lll are acurate. But this was posted in 2007. So i wanted some up to date opinions from my fellow gardeners. I was going to get one from Amazon but they have so many to choose from. They have a digital calliber lV for 22.00, there are also analog dial type hygrometers for around 10.00. Does anybody have a recommendation? Also has anyone ever tried the ones with a wireless remote sensor? I value the advice on 420 over all the reviews on other sites. Thanks

I have several small Mini Digital LCD Thermometer Hygrometer Humidity Temperature Meter that I place 1 per in each container that I am curing my cannabis in so that I may easily measure the humidity of the cannabis. The Mini Digital LCD Thermometer Hygrometer Humidity Temperature Meters are accurate within 2% humidity and inexpensive enough that you may have as many as needed to cure your cannabis accurately to 62% humidity.

Mini_Digital_LCD_Thermometer_Hygrometer_Humidity_Temperature_Meter_Indoor_-_05.JPG

Back
Top Bottom