Best Indica Strain?

Sorry guys I missed these posts. I got my Tuna Kush from Old School BA. Reeferman genetics, according to Old School, but on another forum supposedly Reeferman disavowed them.

Regardless of origin, my experience was fantastic. It was not particularly robust in terms of producing new growth in veg, but what it produced was “strong” - thick stems and big healthy fans.

It picked up its performance in flower. Early and a large amount of frost, and big buds. I grew a HSO Green Crack next to it and while the GC yielded a lot better, the Tuna yield was still solid, and I got basically no larf whatsoever.

The bud dried and cured beautifully, and is wonderful vaped or smoked. Vaped it gives a spicy, Kushy taste, a “classic” feel. Smoked it burns very nicely, and stays lit really well, allowing you to let it cool before puffing. It’s a pleasure to consume. Strong body high, with a fairly clear head high, and lots of euphoria with no anxiety whatsoever, so it’s great for socializing if people can handle the body stone. I grew it with the intention of using it medically and it’s a fantastic strain in that respect - calms me after a busy day and makes stomach pain go into the background. Helps me get to sleep. I have it basically every other night, and only that infrequently to avoid tolerance issues.

Of everything I’ve sent to my buds to try, I’d say about half of them have said the Tuna is the best thing I’ve ever sent.

Medicine Man and Ortega (both mns) are some of best I've grown. Nordle, would be another suggestion... if you want mk, I'd again go for mns mkskunk..

Back
Top Bottom