Best Indica Strain?

I'm anxious to see how MK does outdoors this Summer/Fall here in LEGAL Cali...

I did Sour D (9 oz), Maui Waui (6 oz) and Moby Dick (6 oz) in pots outside this past summer. Got to love outdoor yields! And the smoke is really good! Moby Dick is killer!

Original Master Kush is pretty hard to find, eh?

I bought one from Sensi/White Label on Black Friday, don't know if it's original :smokin:
I have that same version as well as Nirvana's in Regular seeds. Hopefully I can get a good male and female out of them.

As for me, the best indica strain is G13. I had a deep relaxation with it.
G13 is definitely one of my favorites, with Afghani not far behind. Critical Kush too, which is also a nice grow: quick finisher, very high yield for size, & possibly the easiest plant I've ever grown.

Yeah I read that too... I really only want the papaya because it's supposedly Mango Kush which I smoked a lot and really like.

Northern Lights is very old friend of mine and I have an auto version of one going in a guerilla grow at the moment;)

White Rhino is definitely a strain I'll grow at some point, Aurora Indica is not appealing to me somehow - maybe if I try some I'll change my mind.

The more I read the more I lean towards those pure landrace indicas, but then again the Vanilla Kush is also pulling me her direction...

So much to grow so little time, and space:) what a luxury problem.
vanilla kush is hard to grow. Not a beginner strain

Tuna Kush you say? :)

Back
Top Bottom