Best indoor grow box

the1percent

I'm trying to get started growing and would like to get some opinions on the different grow boxes and tents out there along with any advice you have for me. I've read mixed reviews on pretty much all of them but a lot of the reviews were from 2010 or so and i know things have changed and such. If you could let me know how much you yield from each of these and a couple pros/cons it would be greatly appreciated. these are the boxes that i've seen so far but i'm open to anything new. thanks in advance

Original Green Grow Box Series
Stealth Grow Boxes - Soil and Hydroponics Systems
Store
Atlantis Hydroponics - VIAGROW Organic Grow Room, 4` x 4` x 7`
Grow Boxes | Grow Rooms | Hydroponic Grow Systems

I was about to post a comment about how you could save money by building it from scratch. Then I noticed your name. :welldone:

I know that for the average grower you can DIY and get more for your money. But if you are someone who can afford these prebuilt systems you are going to get what you pay for. You will literally be able to start growing like an hour after receiving your grow. And they will produce some good bud haha!!! Hope this helps

Keep it green 1%!!! :Namaste:

Being no expert on this, you should take my advice for what it is; an informed opinion.

If I could afford them both, I'd go with the Atlantis, if only because it gives you more growing space. Also, if all the stuff in the "additional pics" is included in the price, I'd say it's a fairly good deal.

If you don't need a stealth grow, go with a tent package...just about any of them will work, but I personally lean towards higher end equipment.

If stealth is important, I'd go with the Universal Hydro boxes. I'm running four now (started with one). No light leak, very little odor, and essentially silent. Before I bought my current set up, I had purchased a Super Closet system and the thing was a certified piece of SHIT! Stunk up my house and was loud as hell. Craigs listed that ish and moved on...Here's an pic from one of my grows...

Now_Thats_Bad_Ass.jpg

Hi there!

Got a LED Pro Grow 400 (250Watts) and Im into making a DIY cabinet just like Universal Hydro boxes; what size of cabinet should I aim for with my current LED light?

a) A Yielder Max at 2'x2'x5 Grow Box - Stealth Hydroponic System - Yielder Max

b) A Yielder Pro 74.5” x 46” x 26” Grow Closet - Dual Hydroponics System - Yielder Pro XL

I would go to amazon get a couple 4x4x7 grow tents, and a apollo 600 or 1000 watt kit . 600 is $225 shipped the 1000 is $280 shipped. They work great I've had mine for 2 years and they still run awesome plus it come with everything the rope hangers the bulbs and the timer. Amazon has been great. My setup would have costed me about $4000 and got most off amazon and got everything for around $2000

Hi there, Im gonna build my own cabinet grow box, Im currently aiming to reproduce a Yielder Max set up, I am curious about the details in the craftmanship like the way the prefilter and filter/fan are atached to the metal closet, an so on:

is there chance you could send some pictures about thouse details?

PM answer if you desire.

If you don't need a stealth grow, go with a tent package...just about any of them will work, but I personally lean towards higher end equipment.

If stealth is important, I'd go with the Universal Hydro boxes. I'm running four now (started with one). No light leak, very little odor, and essentially silent. Before I bought my current set up, I had purchased a Super Closet system and the thing was a certified piece of SHIT! Stunk up my house and was loud as hell. Craigs listed that ish and moved on...Here's an pic from one of my grows...

Now_Thats_Bad_Ass.jpg

how well does this exact model work? I have a buch of questions but cant find much research!

Novice planter here.i wan to to convert my 2.5ft length x 2 ft width x 3ft height cabinet as a growbox. Planning to have cfl's 23 watt philips.btw,im from the philippines.Im on a budget.cant afford hps or mps.how many cfl's do i need? 8 bulbs=12000 lumens 10 bulbs 15000.but ive read in the other articles that lumens is not a good way to measure the light needed by weed.im planning to plant two indica strains on it.learned a lot from this site and the people in it.thanks

Back
Top Bottom