Best intake/outake fans for small closet grow

fishychops

Currently in week 5 of veg and have lasted without any intake or outake fans till now but have started to notice issues, which I'm putting down to poor air circulation.

Smell is not an issue and the space is 200cm x 73cm x 53 cm.

I'm also on a budget as I'm a poor student (which is one of the reasons for me doing the grow) so hope you can help.

Cheers

FishyChops

Agreed. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

And if you could give us more detailed information about your grow, it'll help even more: How to Ask for Grow Support

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

So your saying you have roughly a 2'x2'x6' space and you need an extraction fan. Your space consists of 24 Cubic Ft. You would need a fan capable of moving 24 Cubic Feet 3 times per minute as is the standard. You need to look for a fan that has a rating of ~72 CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) I know you said money is an issue, so if you have spare fans laying around you could try and rig something up. Maybe like a 6 inch clip fan and some 6inch duct work and rig up your own home made extraction fan.

You should check out the DIY section of 420 Mag.
Its great!

to my knowedge the main issue with not having intake/outtake fans is slow growth, is that your problem? if not it might be something else. it woud help to know what issues your noticing. it can lead to mold isues too if your humidity is high.

Back
Top Bottom