Best LED Grow Light for under $1000?

you are welcome Dialedin, I'd like to help you. I am working in factory, so I can give you more right information. if you can PM me your E-mail address, we can talk there if you have any questions. business or not, that is another thing,:)

I am trying to figure out why you boys don't listen........odd. Days ago I said the Canadian company Greenlamp.ca has a lifetime warranty and a trade-up program, and that I appreciate that as a customer. I have run my own grows with their units and the performance has been as good as or better than HPS, at half the wattage. I also said they were able to do a trade-up program for me from one of their starter units to a larger mid sized unit, all done courteously.

What I was asking for in my last post was comparisons why no other maker stands behind their product like this company, even if they are site sponsors. The only things I hear are........I love the xxx, or yyy, but still nothing about company warranties or trade-ups. If it's just I love xxx,yyy.........it makes me wary that those people are sponsor biased, rather than consumer/member biased.

Love and Kisses to all,

Gardengrow

Hey Garden - Im new here and to the scene so I cant PM a, but as a fellow Canuck and looking to buy some LED's I would love to hear hat ya have to say and even pick your brain

Cheers :)

I am trying to figure out why you boys don't listen........odd. Days ago I said the Canadian company Greenlamp.ca has a lifetime warranty and a trade-up program, and that I appreciate that as a customer. I have run my own grows with their units and the performance has been as good as or better than HPS, at half the wattage. I also said they were able to do a trade-up program for me from one of their starter units to a larger mid sized unit, all done courteously.

What I was asking for in my last post was comparisons why no other maker stands behind their product like this company, even if they are site sponsors. The only things I hear are........I love the xxx, or yyy, but still nothing about company warranties or trade-ups. If it's just I love xxx,yyy.........it makes me wary that those people are sponsor biased, rather than consumer/member biased.

Love and Kisses to all,

Gardengrow

Hi i am a beginner and have never grown and will be my first time. Just doing a lot of research before i get started. I like that LED light you are using, being Canadian myself I would like to buy from a Canadian company. This will be a small operation where i will buy a small tent and grow it in that. The purpose will be for medical marijuana that has low THC and high CBD. If you have any advice you can give me and a link t to where i can buy good seeds to grow that has high CBD please let me know. Thanks.

Gardengrow hasn't posted here since I told everyone who makes the lights his reseller was pumping. That company simply buys a large number of panels from Cidly and resells them as their own. I have noticed that the company has completely redone their website and now post the ratios and spectra they use now. If you are in Canada and want an okay light go for it. The lifetime warranty is only as good as long as the company still exist. At he time when he first came to the site, the company was less than 3 months beyond registration with the government. Which is why I called bs on nearly all of his claims about using their trade-up program and completing multiple grows with the companies product. He is the only person to have ever claimed to use it so I can't tell you how good the companies services are or if they will be around in a few months.

Can you tell me what light is good ? I don't want my first buy to be a bust. I was looking a the Lighthouse Hydro BlackStar and the Tesler 90 Watt Indoor Plant Round LED Grow Light.

I've never heard of the Tesler brand before and cannot even find a website for the company (just them selling on ebay and amazon). I would recommend staying away from Blackstar. From the people that I know that have used them and the 3 people have sent to me to repair for them after failures... they use crap components. The prices don't get much better than what Sara has been offering as of late. She is a new sponsor here so there aren't any completed journals as of yet, but BigIrishDude, Jon, and Buckshot are all growing with different versions of her products now. The first reports look good tho.

I see the Pro Grow on youtube that seems decent. But i need something small for a small tent setup in the closet. I'm extremely excited to get started.

As far as new growers are concerned, I would think the first question is how big of an area or how many plants are you trying to light.
As far as Ive seen, there are SO many different lights out there, and so many prices, that its tough to just go out and "buy one".
How many plants
What Size Area
What can you afford

i would say a tent of 4 by 4 feet and about 300 for the LED. The number of plants im really not sure but will at least be 7-10. I'm looking for high CBD and low THC seeds. .. Well not that low :)

From what ive been looking and reading. I have two lights that I am currently thinking about getting well not lights but companies. GrowBlu and TopLEDgrow from Sara. So far im leaning more and more to Sara's offers of lights as they are perfectly acceptable lights, really good service this far. They send you the parts via fedex if something is wrong with it like buckshots fan was wonky and they sent him a new one no fuss or anything, and best of all their prices are soo good in comparison to other lights out there with the same wattage most of the time are double that of what topledlights are selling. i suggest you look into the thread its in my sig. Hope this helps a bit.
Peace:peace:

Thank you Max, longtime did not see you, I thought you are not here now.but now you come back.:cheer:
From what ive been looking and reading. I have two lights that I am currently thinking about getting well not lights but companies. GrowBlu and TopLEDgrow from Sara. So far im leaning more and more to Sara's offers of lights as they are perfectly acceptable lights, really good service this far. They send you the parts via fedex if something is wrong with it like buckshots fan was wonky and they sent him a new one no fuss or anything, and best of all their prices are soo good in comparison to other lights out there with the same wattage most of the time are double that of what topledlights are selling. i suggest you look into the thread its in my sig. Hope this helps a bit.
Peace:peace:

Hi Henry, I am here.
I see the Pro Grow on youtube that seems decent. But i need something small for a small tent setup in the closet. I'm extremely excited to get started.

Back
Top Bottom