Best LED grow light

brownredroost

I'm in the market for a new LED light. There are so many good ones out there but I want the best for a 4 by 4 tent. I would like to hear opinions on the best and why. Money isn't an object. Thank you for your help.

Hey @brownredroost exciting time upgrading the equipment. My two favorite lights are both sponsors here, @Budget LED and @Mars Hydro I like them because they are quality and durable. I also happen to like their value and you do get a discount here. Unfortunately mine are in 2x4 tents so I don't have a recommendation for a model but maybe they will chime in.

I'm in the market for a new LED light. There are so many good ones out there but I want the best for a 4 by 4 tent. I would like to hear opinions on the best and why. Money isn't an object. Thank you for your help.
Hey, like folks have said, the sponsors here have great lights but what ever you decide upon I would look at the manufacturers specifications for the flowering and veg area that corresponds with the size tent that you are running and then I would choose the NEXT size up light. I’m running 410 actual watts into a 3 x 3 x 6 tent because I want to be able to utilize every corner of my tent with great light.

I’m thinking of up-grading my lighting for next grow, also have a 4X4 tent. I’ve been eyeing the BESTVA Pro 2000W Dimmable Full Spectrum Quantum LED Grow Light. Like you said though, so many good lights out there, will watch this thread also!
I would go with a stronger light for your 4x4 my friend

Yeah I looked again and I’d have to get at least the BESTVA Pro 4000W Dimmable Full Spectrum Quantum LED Grow Light.I currently have two blurple Phlizon LED’s, a 600W actual watts 100W and a 1600W actual watts 335W for combined 435W which have done okay in my 4X4. I just want to get away from the “blurple” without breaking the bank. I like the TS3000 Mars Hydro LED but in Canada it’s gonna be more than I was looking to spend?

Look into Green Sunshine Company, Chilled and HLG. I’m actually tossed up between these for my 4x4 also. Good luck my friend. Btw, I’m running 2 Maxsisun pb1500s and they have been amazing. Going to use them for veg and upgrade to one of the manufacturers above.

Not going to drop company names and get pulled over by the forum police so i will say that quantum board LEDs are fantastic. Lots of light coming from a fixture as thin as corrugated cardboard with very little heat! Hard buds and lots of trichs!
Also try to get at least 50 watts/square foot. Actual watts from the wall not "equivalent watts "

I run an @Budget LED series 3+ 500w in a 4x4 tent with great success, I absolutely love the light and I've never seen denser stickier nugs
Wow, I really like the look of this light! Price is more than I’ll be looking to spend. I might just use my current lights for one more grow and save longer to get this light!

They're worth every penny, they even customized mine for free so I can run the driver outside of the tent to reduce heat in the tent.
Awesome! I loved doing that with my mars light. I am curious to see how the temps are in my new tent with my budget light. I set up my exhaust fan to be pulling right off the driver in the hopes it helps.

They're worth every penny, they even customized mine for free so I can run the driver outside of the tent to reduce heat in the tent.
That’s great, I’m really leaning towards this light, be a bit but sounds like it will be worth the wait.

This may get edited out, as it's non sponsor, and I'm not promoting, just responding to your query - I am using the G8 C3 Enhanced Full Spectrum with Flower Booster. My plants are loving it. Can see in my journal if you like.

Back
Top Bottom