Best LED grow lights

I'm pretty sure the Samsung chips are supposed to be more efficient than the others but we are likely speaking of very small differences.

It's crazy, i'm gonna end up with a stack of led and cobs in the garage one day lol.
Ready for my prediction of the future of indoor lighting? it's crazy.
I think it's gonna be no light at all. it'll be some kind of crazy ass spray that makes the plants to their thing without it. also flying cars are gonna be cool.

Hi Wolaaaah, I remember you are from NZ right. If we have to ship from China for you, then you can try one of the TS 3000 (not released yet, but can ship from China directly) for your 4x4 space, the light is only around 450w, but the Par data is even better than our traditional 800w led lights. Also you can use one of the TSL 2000 or SP 250 in your 2x4 space. This might be a little over your budget, but they will beat the ones over 1200USD in your market, when you get the lights you will know. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

What's the main difference between an led panel and a quantum board?. i've heard a lot of talk of chip quality when it comes to led panels, but haven't heard anything regarding differing quality in quantum board chips.
Quantum boards use Samsung top bin diodes
General consensus is that the LM301B diodes are the best on the market right now
You may see people advertising their lights as Quantum style boards, but beware
Epistar diodes don't come close to matching Samsung's intensity, efficiency and penetration

Quantum boards use Samsung top bin diodes
General consensus is that the LM301B diodes are the best on the market right now
You may see people advertising their lights as Quantum style boards, but beware
Epistar diodes don't come close to matching Samsung's intensity, efficiency and penetration
I stand corrected; it's a good thing I did not share brand names that have Epistar then ;)

Yes QBs for the win

I see new ones now have some added red strips for flower...those look great

I filled my 4x4 tent for less than $400 bucks

2x4 tent for about $200

All diy, very easy to do, just gotta get the right driver for the boards you get and yer dialed
Where is a good place to get the drivers need a hlg 320h 1400b or something simillar

Hi Wolaaaah, I remember you are from NZ right. If we have to ship from China for you, then you can try one of the TS 3000 (not released yet, but can ship from China directly) for your 4x4 space, the light is only around 450w, but the Par data is even better than our traditional 800w led lights. Also you can use one of the TSL 2000 or SP 250 in your 2x4 space. This might be a little over your budget, but they will beat the ones over 1200USD in your market, when you get the lights you will know. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

You got any idea when the t3000 will be coming out?

You got any idea when the t3000 will be coming out?
If you order from China directly, then now you can order. :D If you order from warehouse, might wait some time, US, Canada will be available around one month time. :)

How’s it going woblaaaah I to am in the market for some new LEDs looked at shit loads and my finds are qb are best value with great results, diy cobs great results but expensive compared to qb, but for me I agree with nuttall the photo strips look shit hot with being able to tailor the light spread evenly one 2x4 4 strip for the 2x4 tent and 2x 2x4 8 strips for the 4x4 tent and they will be in your budget, unfortunately they don’t ship to the uk but I’ll get them somehow, that’s my two bobs worth good luck, cheers.

Spider Farmer uses MW drivers, and Samsung LM301B chips, and they are reasonable $. It's a nice clean board with the wiring covered. I just got their 100W($140US) model. It gets hot, but I'm gonna add $8 worth of heat sinks to help. With a fan, it should reduce the temp quite a bit. They make a 100W, 200W and 400W.

How’s it going woblaaaah I to am in the market for some new LEDs looked at shit loads and my finds are qb are best value with great results, diy cobs great results but expensive compared to qb, but for me I agree with nuttall the photo strips look shit hot with being able to tailor the light spread evenly one 2x4 4 strip for the 2x4 tent and 2x 2x4 8 strips for the 4x4 tent and they will be in your budget, unfortunately they don’t ship to the uk but I’ll get them somehow, that’s my two bobs worth good luck, cheers.
Can you do the math for us, and explain the monetary equivalent of [two bobs worth] please? He he!

my two pennies :

best drivers : mean well
second best budget drivers : pairu

samsung chips are still the best.
there are others out there, but unlike cob tech, it's gonna be a while before the market figures out which are legit and which are rip off sauce.

if you are building your own systems pay careful attention to the binning. the cri grade determines the accuracy of the chip and usually the wholesale / retail value. a pile of "budget" lights aren't even 80 cri, if you can get the specs at all, or trust the ones you do get.

80 cri has kind of become the industry standard.
if you can get 90 cri those are usually gold.

:)

Yea was just looking at that maybe two sp 250s would be better.
I’m looking to pull the trigger and have found that sp have better penetration over ts

Attachments

• 0B0319D0-70B8-42F4-9847-141EE73DA7FF.jpeg
    0B0319D0-70B8-42F4-9847-141EE73DA7FF.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom