Best Light for 2x2

PistolPete80

Pretty much it. I have a 4X2 tent today with a Mars SP3000 and it seems to be doing well, but also know that Mars isn't the top of the line. I need to setup a new 2X2 and wondering what the best light is. I want to max out effectiveness and do not want the hassle of having to put it together, e.g. buying light strips, drivers, etc separate.

Recommendations?

We have a few great options for a 2 x 2. We can also ship assembled if needed. Any questions please let me know.

Yes to both of your questions if using the light for both veg and flower. Some 2 x 2ers like to use the 250w too. If they plan to upgrade down the line to a 3 x 3 tent.

Thank you. What's the lead time to ship these?
Normally 1 to 2 business days after order placement. US delivery is between 2 to 5 days right now via UPS.

Please note, the term "budget" refers to a sum similar to the term "quantum". There is nothing cheap about our lighting. Simply, for the money you will be hard to find a US light to compete with it.

We have customers switching from other major top line brands to us due to performance.

Back
Top Bottom