Best minerals for growing

Like Super Triple Phosphate, you mean?

This is what I put in mine:

• Bone meal (phospherus, calcium)
  • Rock phosphate (phospherous)
  • Epsom salts (magnesium)
  • Crustacean meal (nitrogen, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium)
  • Dolomite Lime (pH balance, magnesium)
  • Azomite (micronutrients)
  • Wood ash/bio char (potassium)
I'm happy with how things are coming along :

420 Jack Herer Grow 3 Feminized Plants

Like Super Triple Phosphate,

That could be one.. but more along t
This is what I put in mine:

• Bone meal (phospherus, calcium)
  • Rock phosphate (phospherous)
  • Epsom salts (magnesium)
  • Crustacean meal (nitrogen, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium)
  • Dolomite Lime (pH balance, magnesium)
  • Azomite (micronutrients)
  • Wood ash/bio char (potassium)
I'm happy with how things are coming along :

420 Jack Herer Grow 3 Feminized Plants
Iv got alot of that already as well, but maybe one or 2 of them.. iv been looking at glacier rock dust is that the same??

Here's a photo I took when I was prepping the ground for my outdoor summer grow. I also added some crab meal and insect frass a few weeks later. Gaia Green minerals are really good quality for amending soil.

Nice I see the glacier rock dust their lol.. some one on one of my post has never herd of it lol..

Lots of things I've never heard of too! We are all learning, just about different things.

Glacier rock dust is apparently awsome for our grow.. it cone from gaia earth nutrients
Sounds like a con to me. It's just rock dust. Being "Glacial" has nothing to do with it being a great additive. Read about loess. That's all it is. Take some sand, run it through a ball mill, and you have the same thing.

Gaia Glacial Rock Dust 0-0-1 Soil Amendment is a natural mineral product which is produced over many thousands of years by glacial action. A wide variety of rocks which contain a broad spectrum of trace minerals are collected and pulverized by the expansion/contraction action of the glacier. As the glacier recedes, it leaves behind deposits of glacial moraine. These deposits are mined, dried, and screened for agricultural and horticultur

Gaia Glacial Rock Dust 0-0-1 Soil Amendment is a natural mineral product which is produced over many thousands of years by glacial action. A wide variety of rocks which contain a broad spectrum of trace minerals are collected and pulverized by the expansion/contraction action of the glacier. As the glacier recedes, it leaves behind deposits of glacial moraine. These deposits are mined, dried, and screened for agricultural and horticultur

That is a scientific fact... very interesting product.

Moraines, are composed of unsorted glacial material, anywhere from boulders to fines will be deposited on the flanks and termination of a glacier.
Loess is an aeolian deposit picked up and deposited by prevailing winds. It was created by glacial action rubbing rocks and boulders together as it moved. It contains whatever minerals were in the source rock, whether it be sedimentary, metamorphic or igneous. Again, if you put sand in a ball mill, you will have the same thing. I live on a glacial out wash plain from the Rockies. If I dig it up and screen it, I will have dust. Nothing special, as it's just crushed sand/rocks. Sure, you'll get a little potasium from it, but most of the other stuff is inert. If it was water soluble for plant use, it would have been dissolved thousands of years ago by rain water percolation.

It's always good to learn more.. sobyou dont think their could be other trace elements??
It's rock dust. If it dissolved easily, it would be gone already. Freshly crushed rock dust would be better because new surfaces are exposed. Glacial does nothing to enhance the rock dust. You can get trace elements in much more soluble forms that your plants can take up easily. I don't worry about them outside, in dirt, and I just use granular organic fertilizer.. Inside I grow hydroponically, and use GH micronutrients.

I see,bsobibwouldbbe better off the make my own rather then buy premade.... looks like I'm learning how to creat minerals
Minerals are compounds with a certain chemical and crystalline structure. Salt, galena, diamond, pyrite, fluorite and quartz are minerals. You need to think about micro nutrients, or elements.
hierarchy_table.png

Back
Top Bottom