Best Northern Lights Strain?

bklynsouljah

Ok, So I'm looking for a low odor, beginner's strain and I think NL is perfect. I have it narrowed in on these two seed banks:

Sensi Seeds
Nirvana Seeds

Has anyone grown NL from either of these banks? Can you please comment on your experience with them and which one you might think is better. Also any other suggestions, as far as what strain to grow, will be greatly appreciated. Im am looking for a low odor beginners strain with good genetics and good quality bud. Thanks in advance!

I tried 2 nl clones but lost them to root rot. I'm growing a EL Alquimista Ak47 x NL its doing well it smells skunky in veg.. I think Nl likes it dry and like a less heavy feeding. B.C. might have what your looking for in NL. just get a fan and filter for the odor you can try fruity strains but some times grow conditions(high heat, humidity,PH) bring out skunky traits. Bubble gum if you get a non skunky one.

I wasn't to impressed with Nirvanas Northern Lights, but I like Nirvana as a company, they stood behind a batch of no sprouts and sent more, and a never received package and sent me another. :thumb:

I would like to try Sensi myself.

I'd stay away from BC Bud, my 1st order only 1 o 12 germinated. Seeds were Skunk/NL, green & white, definitely bad seeds, they sent a 2nd order only because I told them they didn't arrive. The 2nd order was great, all germinated, the seeds were a marbled brown like they should be. Be careful with BC Bud, the customer service is lousy. Just my 2 cents.

Breeders boutique,l had 10 seeds not germinate,they hashed it out with me on --------,was in a lair full of she wolfs.They did nothing but denial,Even sea of seeds said sorry!But not them pricks!

Ok, So I'm looking for a low odor, beginner's strain and I think NL is perfect. I have it narrowed in on these two seed banks:

Sensi Seeds
Nirvana Seeds

Has anyone grown NL from either of these banks? Can you please comment on your experience with them and which one you might think is better. Also any other suggestions, as far as what strain to grow, will be greatly appreciated. Im am looking for a low odor beginners strain with good genetics and good quality bud. Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
My last grow was Nirvana Northern Lights. 10 regular seeds, 7 popped, 3 females. Very easy grow, I harvested 63 jars (never weighted them) half were quart size, half are pint. Helps with my arthritis and lack of sleep due to pain. But they are evening only smoke as they put you in couch lock! Next year I want to try Nirvana Aurora and I won't ever buy non-feminized seeds again. And on a cautionary not, I'm not too good at sprouting and getting a viable seedling. You may be better. Once started my Northern Lights were no problem. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom