Best nutrients to use with autopots

My recommendation is lollipop high and clear absolutely ALL fluff unless you’re using it for hash, pressing rosin, or going for edibles. Every time I think I clear enough nonsense I still end up with flower really not worth much (typically always in center of plant). In the future for any plants I top, my plan is to remove all center growth altogether and only end up with an outside circle of killer buds.

Well, I am going for rosin but the quality and visual appeal of my garden is still tantamount to trichome production. It's a matter of pride as well as honoring my mentor by being the best grower I can possibly be. It's my first grow and I've made some mistakes but I learned from them all and won't likely repeat them. At least not those ones. ;)

And thanks for the lighting suggestions. With 80sqft of bloom, 25 of veg as well as the clone/seedling station in that room heat is definitely a concern. 6000 watts of LED and T5HO UV lighting produces plenty enough heat to keep me hopping keeping heat/co2/humidity/vpd all balanced. If the LED's weren't doing the job, I'd have to figure out how to make it work, but I'd probably go with the cooler, more efficient CMH lights and then I could skip the UV fixtures as well.

Zomg. Didn't go with autopots. A fantastic member here, not sure he'd want me to say who, adopted me to help me through my first grow. He advocated for RDWC. I liked the Current Culture. He shamed me into building my own. In fact, 3 of them. Veg and 2 rotating blooms for a perpetual... And my own RO system, my own everything. Even my Quantum Boards were kits. lol. Truly an amazing person, and I'm now a week into bloom and... it's fantastic. I owe SO much Karma to this board and that member going forward. This would NOT EVER be possible for a first grow without this amazing persons expert help. I'm in awe of his sharing.
bloom1.jpg
Are those cat litter containers? And nice insulation impressed i too have diy quantum boards and they are killing it do you have a link to a grow?

Yeah, they are. 13 gallon EZ-Stor. I used the 8 gallon in veg, the lids are interchangeable for rotating the plants. The collars you see are 5" Male Connectors from an electrical supply. They give an extra couple usable gallons of height to the plants. Thanks for the props on insulation, but I learned since that the reflective bubble stuff is really only R1, not the R7 they claim unless you are using it to trap dead air space, ie joists. Up against anything, it's R1 but I double wrapped, so R2. It helps a little, but it isn't sparing me from needing a chiller in Veg and a 24K Mini Split in Bloom.

I started a journal, but I use SimpleMind to log all my grow info, and it's awesome so I gave up on the journal. I love the visual, you can attach photos and put notes to all the balloons. An amazing reference when I need to look back. I laid it out like this:
SimpleMind.PNG

Back
Top Bottom