Best place to get some grade A feminized seeds?

LadyVexx

Hey! I need to know where a place i can get some really killer feminized seeds? Also anyone have a suggestion for a deep rich fruity Indica, And a light skunky or cirtusy/fruity Sativa? i like the one they had called "Berry Bomb" .. 5-600g dry yield?! Seems like alot to me is that really possible .. not to mention the picture of the plant itself is INSANE looking...i so really want to try that one out 3 other good ones i saw were "buzz bomb" "white lightning" and Whie Mango <3!!! Yumm I want something people on the East coast will look at and say O_O.. omFg /cry.

I am currently growing berry bomb and I have to say this is one resilient strain.. it has servived mild root rot twice, my power went out for my air pump for over 5 hours, temp fluxuation of low 40's-low 100's, humitiy fluctuations low 30's-high 80's takes what ever nutes I give her without a single complaint yet.
I am seriously in love with this strain.

LadyVexx Production rates and harvest times are exaggerated. I notice harvest times but add a week to all of them. Production rates I pretty much ignore. If they say it doesn't produce much but is killer then they are probably being honest lol.
Keep a eye on older strains that are still around. For sweet great tasting buds it is hard to beat Skunkberry. It has been around since the 80's but can still regularly be found in dispensaries. That says a lot with all the new strain names flying around. There is stronger strains out there. Skunkberry is a all around winner. Great taste, Fun happy high, Plus the good production that comes with Skunk hybrids.

Back
Top Bottom