Best place to score in SE Asia

I think that is too general a question maybe? Southeast Asia is a big place. It varies all over. Generally quite plentiful. Bribes most countries there aren't too high if you do get in trouble. Jungle sativa is what you usually get and it varies from super strong to good but mild- mostly the latter. You don't want to be looking to buy herb on the street in Malaysia. Like in most countries, including where I live, it's a bizarre situation where in some places it is commonly available and widely smoked, though illegal, while at the same time if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time it's something that could get you in very serious trouble. Not SEA, but in India I would buy ganja from government shops in some cities. That same ganja if I was caught would have landed me some serious jail time in conditions I didn't even want to think about. That same sort of weird dual situation is in Southeast Asia, and North America too. You just have to play it by ear and keep your wits about you, as always.

Thanks, I had considered India. Do you happen to know what cities had the government sponsored bhang shops? I'd probably remember now after a long time of reading and not making associations and not remembering (either that or the new maps on the new computer apps were that much better.) Funny also how famous places of old become notorious for being busy, dirty or full of scams or narcs; so I didn't want to ask about Nepal. But just had to ask about one more place that is kunming in yunnan province china.

I never made it to China. There's a thread in here came up recently about where to score in China. Sounds like it's easy and safe, at least in the spots mentioned in that thread. When I was there in India there were about four cities that had government bhang shops. I bought from the one in Puri, (Orissa) which is a nice place to visit. I also visited one other shop somewhere else too I just can't remember.... Lol. Elsewhere we used to go to the Shiva temples to smoke. Those temples and the others exemptions are religious based. My last year there was in Varanasi where there was plentiful herb because of religious circumstances in a holy city. I never stuck around any tourist spots for long. Northern India and Nepal has plentiful herb and charas. There are a couple Indian members on 420.

Back
Top Bottom