Best quantum lights available?

It's Alibaba

They have a few options, just Google them and grow Lights and it pops up
choose the 25K option for best price :p

@Chris Scorpio and @Stunned,

Thanks so much!

I'll check it out asap. I've never used Alibaba before and wasn't sure if it was reliable for grow lighting and other high-end stuff. (I'm leery of Amazon too, btw.) But if other people on here are ordering grow lights from Alibaba I will feel a lot better handing over my CC info.

:Namaste:

Amazon is from legit businesses they have to be to be on Amazon
Now eBay, totally different and a crap shoot

I've ordered from overseas in my oldlife, can get some good deals but shipping time can be a challenge

Personally I'd go all 3000k to be great in flower

:thumb:. If it is at all like the old "should I go with MH in vegetative or run HPS all the way through" question, you'd probably end up with a larger yield running the 3000K color temperature from start to finish. Might have plants that are a little more stretched when it's all said and done, but... unless you're fighting height restrictions, that's just a thing. Besides, lol, that's just more space for the buds to potentially fill in during the flowering phase.

It's Alibaba

Ah, the "Dark Web" of Internet commerce :rofl:. You'll probably get what you order, and it'll probably be of acceptable quality. Unless it isn't ;) .

Hello guys. I'm thinking to buy quantum LEDs for my garden.
I have a Veg room and bloom room with 9 pot .
2x HLG 550 V2 too expensive for me its almost 2K$

Because of that I'm thinking to make DIY set with Atreum 288.2. Its using LM301B and way cheaper.
10x Atreum 288.2 LED Board = $600 + 5x Meanwell HLG-240H-54 LED Driver, 240W $350
Total $950

HLG 550 have 1152 led but with this setup I will have 2880led in my garden.
I'm thinking to use 4 of them in my VEG room and 6 in bloom room.

What do yo think? :Namaste:

Hello guys. I'm thinking to buy quantum LEDs for my garden.
I have a Veg room and bloom room with 9 pot .
2x HLG 550 V2 too expensive for me its almost 2K$

Because of that I'm thinking to make DIY set with Atreum 288.2. Its using LM301B and way cheaper.
10x Atreum 288.2 LED Board = $600 + 5x Meanwell HLG-240H-54 LED Driver, 240W $350
Total $950

HLG 550 have 1152 led but with this setup I will have 2880led in my garden.
I'm thinking to use 4 of them in my VEG room and 6 in bloom room.

What do yo think? :Namaste:
What is your area you need to light?

What is your area you need to light?

I have 6 pot right now but this gonna be 9 pot soon.
Considering that the VEG room will support the flowering room so I need 9 + 9 pot in 2 room.

20181201_161705.jpg

Attachments

• 20181201_161705.jpg
    20181201_161705.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 84
That didn't answer his question. He wanted to know what size area you're lighting, not what you're putting in that area :rolleyes: .

Or so I assume.

So just a tick over 43 square feet in imperial units. Yeah, that's going to take quite a bit of light/watts if you want reasonably dense buds and short internodal lengths.

I was thinking that one of our sponsors had a chart of recommendations based on the size of one's garden space, but it seems to have removed all its QB information since I last visited it. Hopefully, someone can do the calculations for you and make practical suggestions.

So just a tick over 43 square feet in imperial units. Yeah, that's going to take quite a bit of light/watts if you want reasonably dense buds and short internodal lengths.

I was thinking that one of our sponsors had a chart of recommendations based on the size of one's garden space, but it seems to have removed all its QB information since I last visited it. Hopefully, someone can do the calculations for you and make practical suggestions.

Yeah ofc the math will be awesome.
With my awesome paint skill I draw it my plan. I think I need minimum 6 board for this area.
It makes 720W total. It should be enough.

Attachments

• room.png
    room.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 118
My first grow was with a Chinese 6x cob led light, it's okay .. but doesn't draw near the power it claims to replace - I filled in with CFL's, and Par 30, 38 grow lights. This next grow I'm hoping Santa will bring me an HLG 100 setup. Between the HLG and the Chinese led, and added C02 this time - I hope for a larger harvest! Some amazing knowledge on this forum.

Very nice setup, Drift great pix thanks. Just completed the order for my first HLG 100 board, I should have it for Christmas. Between the Chinese light box and this HLG, I should have more than enough light. Now I can use my cfl's, and par grow lights for fill during the flower stage.

Back
Top Bottom