Best Rolling Papers?

any of you use those clear cellophae-type papers? used to use those quite a bit back in the day... never rolled one with em but smoked em with "friends" all the time.

I've tried those papers they look good and all but really when it comes down to it it feels like your smoking plastic. The best rolling papers for me are RAWS. RAW rolling papers are 100% natural, unbleached paper (not chlorine whitened) fibers.The paper is a translucent natural light brown color.

"Hempire"

100% pure hemp,
100% tree free.

Never heard of them. Do they make the spliff a more enjoyable smoke? They sound better than RAW's, next time i need to get some papers i'm going to see if they have them in stock.

Im all for 100% :amen:

Never heard of them. Do they make the spliff a more enjoyable smoke? They sound better than RAW's, next time i need to get some papers i'm going to see if they have them in stock.

Im all for 100% :amen:

never tried raws...

do hempire's make it better?> no, they only keep it clean, fresh and natural just like when the weed was grown/cured.

on a side note, for the life of me, I cant figure out why anyone would want to roll with something that changes the flavor....like those flavored blunts the kids seem to be smoking all the time.:surrender:

Flavoured blunts are rubbish. I agree why would you want to change the taste of the beloved ganja. What kids should use instead of the flavoured blunts is tobacco leaf. I learnt this off a rasta when i was in london he rolled a blunt with a dried out tobacco leaf 100% natural :peace:

Id love to get some whole organic tobacco leaf for blunts! (-Now where's that "im opening a headshop" thread?"

you know the most agravating thing in the world you sit down to roll yourself a joint and no papers I always keep a pipe bong or a one hit stabber around but the best of all has to be the volcano vaporizer just wish I could afford one truth be known yesterday I helped my bud and his bother plant his garden his bro brought his volcano and some of his new crop of critical mass man I could,nt walk I was so blasted could not walk or stand so maybe a volcano would be too much for me as I am a real pig how else can I explain 2 oz wkly on top of all my other meds oxycontin tylenol4s I wish I could do without but my arthritis is getting worse reps peace to all how do I get the bubble heads logo

One thing that aggravates me is that if you have just bought some ganja to smoke with your mate and you have no papers (that also aggravates me to, and i'm sure it does everyone) and you just spent your last bucks on the weed and your mate doesn't have the decency to offer to buy some papers but just sits there like a complete muppet waiting for something to happen. What d'you think?? peace brothers :peace:

hey mate using words like mate makes me think you maybe a brit or from the uk am I right Im a geordie myself come over in 63 reps and peace

Your Geordie, my dad's best mate's Geordie he's a really bless bloke. Anyways yeah im a brit from a place called london peace brother :peace:

So what are your favourite rolling papers?

I find the most consistant burn for me is zig zag blue I find very little canoeing ma I hate when that happens to help stop that from happening I break my buds by hand instead of using scissors reps and peace bro

We just buy Top that come in a 100 pack. I think they are a tad over a dollar at a local grocery store. They don't come folded or anything, but that is easy enough to do on our own.

Back
Top Bottom