Best Rolling Papers?

They taste like bleached French toilet paper! I was talkin about the orange inch and 1/4s.

Have to take your word for that as I never tasted toilet paper (French, bleached, or otherwise) lol. (Just KIDDING! (Well, not about the fact that I've never... anyway), I couldn't resist that one.)

But I would use Raws or elements all the way

I won a case of Raws the last time I won Member of the Month (which is probably the last time I will ever win it, there are so many great helpful members and it seems like more join every day). I really love the Raw papers. They seem to burn forever - I tore apart a cigarette, rolled that exact amount of tobacco into a raw, and attempted to smoke it like I smoke the cigarettes and it lasted 3x as long. I'd put the thing down in the ashtray, it'd stop producing smoke... I'd think, "Well, it's gone out," but when I picked up and took a "drag," it was still smoldering! Nice even burn, too - might get what looks like is going to be the start of a run but it seems to straighten itself out which is great (I hate it when I'm sharing a joint and someone decides they have to lick the thing like it's a Popsicle or something :rolleyes: ).

They're long enough that I can tear one down to a size that is easier to use if I'm in a hurry. Or I can use a full paper and not have to worry that it won't be big enough to get everyone there. Or I can lick the sticky, stick it on the other end to make a big tube, place it upright on the table, and stuff 15.5 grams of finely-ground herb into it for that once-a-year celebration (well... I got to do that once last year, lol) and everyone that passes through the smoking room gets impressed - and spaced.

I only have two gripes about Raws: Due to the texture and composition of the papers, they are a little harder to get that "rolling action" going than with a regular "paper" paper, if that makes any sense? I noticed it during the winter in my house - I keep it just warm enough that the pipes don't freeze, but it's chilly - when it was cool, the humidity was ultra-low, and my hands were dry enough that some of the skin on my fingertips had that "whitish" look that means there's not enough moisture in them. When I mentioned it to my brother (gave him a couple packs to try) he said he noticed it too and that he just kept a glass of plain water in his smoking room and he'd get the paper ready (place his herb in it and start to curl it) and then just barely touch the tips of his fingers into the water so that they became damp. Said it worked great - I tried it and agree with him, kind of "gives you traction" or... something. My other gripe is, like many of the better papers, they don't go overboard with the adhesive, so you want to keep that in mind when you roll a Raw. Not a bad thing, it's just that they don't place a double-width and triple application of glue on them like some of the "budweiser" quality papers (What? Easywider? lol) do. Just need to be aware of it.

I prefer the clear cellulose papers.... smoother hits with less harsh burn to the throat, also its pretty funny to watch people who have never seen clear rolling papers wonder why your smoking with plastic... lol :) I like the aLedinha brand.

aleda.jpg

my favorite paper ever is zigzag hemp rips. a 5-meter roll of pure hemp paper, ready to be pulled out and torn off at whatever length you desire for your smoke. they burn clean, light, and evenly. and the ash holds its shape decently even in the wind. some papers i've smoked with just fall apart when they turn to ash and get everywhere.

I used to love the zig-zags... They were always on hand since its what I used to work on my flutes.

Now that I'm more of a smoker, I prefer either RAW's or the Elements... I like the king size of course.
There are a few good "papers" out there... I think there was another strange one that was like... Peach flavor? Anyway, those are only good if you don't like the taste of your buds (or I guess boredom).

Haven't used anything but RAW's or Elements for a few years.

R-A-W or just a traditional 1/2 thin zig zag (the ones you can pretty much see through) because they are conveniently located at a store less than 3 min walking distance from me lol:peace:

Quick joint rolling tip. EVERYONE TRY(if you havnt): Take your paper out of the box thingy and crumple it up to the tiniest little ball you can. unroll the ball so its all wrinkly. Roll it up. When u roll it up it hold the grinded MJ better and helps for the most perfect Joint.

Also you can take a small piece of cardboard and make a cone shape. take a paper and wrap it around. cut straight across. Now stuff with MJ till almost full. Continue the cone with another paper. stuff it. Repeat the process until you have the size spliff (or joint) you want. Beautiful hit and you can smoke it till its nothing.

:Namaste:

I've tried them all.. In my opinion I love RAW they don't have any additives and they have this criss cross watermark that makes them not run. They burn askew a hell and don't change the taste of the bud.

I use the orange Zig-Zags, Randy's, & blunt wraps. When I was a younger, I found out about Randy's and thought they where so cool, I bought a box of them (something like 30 packs!). A decade later, I'm on my last pack. I really don't think I'll be buying any more of those. I'll give some of these other papers a shot before I go back to the slow burning orange Zig-Zags. I'm really interested in the clear papers. Those just look so cool to me.

I luv RAW rollin papers but the white one not the brown one. RAW is the only kind of "hemp/rice paper" I will use. I hate OCB.

Zig zags and other white BLEACHED papers are unhealthy and change the taste of your bud, try using elements, RAW, or any organic hemp papers....

WESTCOAST

Back
Top Bottom