Best Sativa & Indica Pure Strain?

You guys are always talkin about the purple,I can make any strain purple.Check out my photo's in the gallery.

oh yeah , just blast the ac. but it doesn't always stay purp. the purple erke is a true purple strain. no matter what the temps are. JMHO:yummy:

Yeah i knew that,
I have an outdoor plant my friend that gave me a seed and said it was some "Lemon Skunk".. But i never smoked it so idk..
But down here the highs hav been 80 and lows around 45-50 ... but it was turning purple when it was lower temps..

Hey dom
have you ever came through a strain called "headband" MKxOGxNYSD
heard alot of clubs got that out there..

Yeah i knew that,
I have an outdoor plant my friend that gave me a seed and said it was some "Lemon Skunk".. But i never smoked it so idk..
But down here the highs hav been 80 and lows around 45-50 ... but it was turning purple when it was lower temps..

Hey dom
have you ever came through a strain called "headband" MKxOGxNYSD
heard alot of clubs got that out there..

not sure........but def. the ogxnysd. in fact that's what i think the true og is.....some x of nysd. but not quite sure.:rollit:

oh i had no idea.

I want also Herijuana?
i would like to grow some of that i heard its a potent strain
I have seen it on website but im just not too sure if will make it.
I've bought from Nirvana before once some Bubblelicious but it was an outdoor grow and they all got jacked!

Oh I gotta make it down too LA sounds like heaven ove there Dom lol!

oh i had no idea.

I want also Herijuana?
i would like to grow some of that i heard its a potent strain
I have seen it on website but im just not too sure if will make it.
I've bought from Nirvana before once some Bubblelicious but it was an outdoor grow and they all got jacked!

Oh I gotta make it down too LA sounds like heaven ove there Dom lol!

oh yeah...........

....and still hands down, the og that i get is the best out there. again. jmo

dam sounds great man!
I was gonna get an O today but it was like 400 for some Purp.
how much do the O's go for over there?
Im telling you man everything over here is a lil overpriced for some good quality smoke.!
which sux ass!

when you come down here, you will not pay more then $380 an oz. the purp goes for like $300-$340 depending how good it is. but that $380 will get you the bomb og. :bong:

the purp i get is jus some regular indoor shit .. its has you feeln stoned for about 1 hour.
But i would love to have some purple erkle again!...the flavor and high were great!..

Earlier i had some grade A white widow and Gran Daddy Purp.
it goes for 25 a 1/2 8th. Usually 30.
but it was worth every penny!

Ha ha!:grinjoint:

Try blueberry, afgani, mango - all delicious, strong pure indicas.

The only sativas I have grown are my own malawi genetics and I doubt I will ever change that - the stuff impresses the hell out of me!
I have tried Cinderella 99 which was nice and haze is the bomb!
:peace:
:rollit:

Okay so extremely low temps cause purple...ing? lol IF you harvest it then will it stay purple? Nice info did not know that yo

wow okay but its not good to due that. You could kill a plant quickly like that cant ya. Didn't think canibis was that resilliant to low temps. What are some potent strains that are not very tall normally that have a descent yeild? Im looking to try a specific strain instead of Bag seed. Im looking to flower @ around 12-14" and keep them under 30"

Back
Top Bottom