Best scope to see tricomes?

took a few more..

plants not ready, IMO
get the scope I recommended ..it downloads full size to your photo library and an app called MaxSee , the only tricky part is to remember to select the wifi network when you turn it on. It is the easiest , and most user friendly one I have found.
Haha. Have a great day !

plants not ready, IMO
get the scope I recommended ..it downloads full size to your photo library and an app called MaxSee , the only tricky part is to remember to select the wifi network when you turn it on. It is the easiest , and most user friendly one I have found.
Haha. Have a great day !
we dont have that here, and the cheapest similar one is 60euro, quite a bit...

maybe you can help me, if it's not ready, why are ALL of the hairs brown? they've been brown for 2 weeks now, (i still have 2 weeks until it's ready according to schedule) ive never had this happen to me, even the buds that get little to no light have brown hair, usually those always remain white due to lack of light there...

also i checked some other weed i harvested last month, all of the tricomes seem clear to me, but i waited for almost all of the hair to turn dark and curl in, and left it flowering 2 weeks more than schedule. so i think i just need to learn how to tell cloudy from clear, because i think im doing it wrong...

I think both of those will frustrate you ..go with the $40 wireless one on amazon ;) easier to view your phone, than a tiny scope window ...
369B01DE-3627-47EE-A144-791AF34098C4.png
I have this one works great . The stand makes it easy to get non shaky pics

we dont have that here, and the cheapest similar one is 60euro, quite a bit...

maybe you can help me, if it's not ready, why are ALL of the hairs brown? they've been brown for 2 weeks now, (i still have 2 weeks until it's ready according to schedule) ive never had this happen to me, even the buds that get little to no light have brown hair, usually those always remain white due to lack of light there...

also i checked some other weed i harvested last month, all of the tricomes seem clear to me, but i waited for almost all of the hair to turn dark and curl in, and left it flowering 2 weeks more than schedule. so i think i just need to learn how to tell cloudy from clear, because i think im doing it wrong...

put the WIRELESS BLUETOOTH ONE in your wish list , or save for later ..frequently it goes half price , I have noticed
. I bought all the same scopes , loops etc. you have and they are useless .
trics are a personal choice ..without knowing strain , seed source, and your medical problem , I can’t tell you for sure, but based on the tiny trics in The pics you posted ( size and clarity) , I do not think your plant is ready

What I saw was mostly clear & a few cloudy, still early but depends on your personal preference. Harvest too early and it’s 15 minute speedy buzz then headache... pistils are an indication of plant process and ripeness but every bit of info we have tells us to look at trichs not pistils for the most complete assessment of the plants ripeness.

Yes and to add to what NHydro is saying..... the size and swell of the gland heads. When you get zoomed up enough it looks like clear golf balls sitting on top of clear triangular stalks - the golf balls or gland heads turn cloudy, they swell up and then turn amber...

What I saw was mostly clear & a few cloudy, still early but depends on your personal preference. Harvest too early and it’s 15 minute speedy buzz then headache... pistils are an indication of plant process and ripeness but every bit of info we have tells us to look at trichs not pistils for the most complete assessment of the plants ripeness.

Yes and to add to what NHydro is saying..... the size and swell of the gland heads. When you get zoomed up enough it looks like clear golf balls sitting on top of clear triangular stalks - the golf balls or gland heads turn cloudy, they swell up and then turn amber...
i want to go for weight, but also dont want amber buds, is there much weight difference between cloudy and amber buds?

There is no way to make that comparison but yes the buds do continue to grow in the time it takes to go from cloudy to amber. It’s not that the buds are amber just the trichomes, pistil colors are an indication but the battle is won or lost on trichs.

another thing forget the schedule - that’s a breeders optimistic estimate to the early side of the harvest window... we know early harvest bud is 15 minutes of speedy buzz then a headache. Use the breeders estimate as an ballpark guess while knowing experienced growers figure on adding add 1 to 3 weeks or whatever is needed while watching trich colors for harvest indicators.

yeah shakey here too with the scope Dinger I snip a small piece of side calyx and move to table for viewing

Back
Top Bottom