Best seed bank in Canada?

420kingston is not a bank but they do carry all the good seed bank seeds , got my order the next day , picked up Humboldt and dutch passion seeds ,

I think CK may be partnering with some crappy breeders/growers and dropping the ball with quality control. Hey I've gotten some decent genetics from them, but they sent me two batches of bad seeds last year.

Peak Seeds BC. Small company, good genetics, good service. I have used them many times and never a problem.

I have to agree on the Peak. I just popped 3 of their Skunkberry from around 15 years ago. 2 popped and are doing great. BC Bud Depot should be mentioned also. High priced but the work they did on bringing The Purps indoors was exceptional.

Quebec Cannabis Seeds has my vote so far. 4 grows, healthy plants, good yields both indoor outdoor.
Good to hear. :thumb: I am in the 4th week of veg of 2 White Widows and 2 AK47 that was purchased from Quebec Seeds.. I've had great luck with Crop King but wanted to expand my seed base. So far, the plants are looking great :)

I think CK may be partnering with some crappy breeders/growers and dropping the ball with quality control. Hey I've gotten some decent genetics from them, but they sent me two batches of bad seeds last year.

Totally this, sketchy and spotty genetics. And customer service that is....questionable. I thought they got booted as a sponsor here?

Here is my take on Crop King. I went to their web site and chose 3 strains. My wife and I then took a 30 minute drive and went into Crop Kings business location. Lo and behold they had my 3 choices in stock and also had strains that were not on their web site. I bought 5 white widow, 5 purple kush and 5 chocolope for 100 cash. Chocolope was not on the web site. Germinated 2 of each yet only 1 white and 1 choc and 2 purple kush came up. Just as well as my wife would have made me get rid of 2 anyhow since Canada limits us to 4 plants. I will probably buy from them again but still have 9 seeds left and will be looking at cloning.

Here is my take on Crop King. I went to their web site and chose 3 strains. My wife and I then took a 30 minute drive and went into Crop Kings business location. Lo and behold they had my 3 choices in stock and also had strains that were not on their web site. I bought 5 white widow, 5 purple kush and 5 chocolope for 100 cash. Chocolope was not on the web site. Germinated 2 of each yet only 1 white and 1 choc and 2 purple kush came up. Just as well as my wife would have made me get rid of 2 anyhow since Canada limits us to 4 plants. I will probably buy from them again but still have 9 seeds left and will be looking at cloning.

You could have grown as many as you wanted, since those seeds are not legal. 1 plant, 4 plants, 10 plants...all illegal

Well now that’s just splitting hairs! Lmao.... once the seed germinates it’s no longer a seed... 4 plants is the legal limit.... I doubt anyone would look into it much further than that.
I would agree with once a seed germinates being accurate however the govt. made it clear unless the seeds are legally procured they are illegal. It's a technicality I purposely neglected to tell my wife. She did accompany me to crop king and she knows about the 4 plant limit. I highly doubt the police will call in a DNA expert due to budget cuts.

I would agree with once a seed germinates being accurate however the govt. made it clear unless the seeds are legally procured they are illegal. It's a technicality I purposely neglected to tell my wife. She did accompany me to crop king and she knows about the 4 plant limit. I highly doubt the police will call in a DNA expert due to budget cuts.

I agree with you there! The cops should have better things to do with their time than worrying where your seeds came from, in my opinion.

But again, one could argue all the seeds have been legally procured, purchased them as novelty/souvenirs.... so the fine would be for germination? It’s not a black and white issue.

A subpoena of your bank records would be easier to see your purchase instead of testing the plant. Either way, I can't see this being policed. For now anyway

Peak is awesome and henpdepot too. Anybody use drseeds? Out of Ontario. Guy wa showcased in an article in the Globe and mail about the availability of seeds on government sites since legalization. Prices are great shipping seems pretty decent.

Back
Top Bottom