Best seed bank

I use Worldsstongeststrains.com
But they only ship to Canada. If you try and import seeds into the US you have a 50/50 chance of losing you beans at the border.
Try a reputable US company like seedsherenow.com or neptuneseeds.
Heck you're in the USA! You make the best seeds in the world. Why buy Amsterdam when Colorado is kicking their ass?
Sweet! Never heard of these two companies but definitely gonna look into it thanks a lot!

I have not there is some instruction on thier website but not real specific, I'm gonna shoot them an email thank you.
After you buy your Bitcoin (through an app I've used coinbase) when you checkout on seedsman it will take you to a specific url address called coingate. You copy the blockchain they want you to send the Bitcoin and just paste it in your Bitcoin wallet. They send the funds and coingate confirms once it's sent and voila.

After you buy your Bitcoin (through an app I've used coinbase) when you checkout on seedsman it will take you to a specific url address called coingate. You copy the blockchain they want you to send the Bitcoin and just paste it in your Bitcoin wallet. They send the funds and coingate confirms once it's sent and voila.
Did you have to pay a pretty hefty Network Fee?

But they only ship to Canada. If you try and import seeds into the US you have a 50/50 chance of losing you beans at the border.
Heck you're in the USA! You make the best seeds in the world. Why buy Amsterdam when Colorado is kicking their ass?
Biggest difference I see between USA and Canada or UK banks is price

I understand USA has some great genetics but the $$$ is premium also

Hard to try 3 strains and spend $300 ta do it

But... that said, I have my eye on a few I must try when they are back in stock

Did you have to pay a pretty hefty Network Fee?
Unfortunately yes. Was 20$ per transaction but you are getting 8 free beans with every order so worth it.
And you get a 15% discount with the order.

Unfortunately yes. Was 20$ per transaction but you are getting 8 free beans with every order so worth it.
And you get a 15% discount with the order.
I think my math mat have been off lol. What do you use for network? I have Coinbase as of now will that work?

I think my math mat have been off lol. What do you use for network? I have Coinbase as of now will that work?
Coinbase will work but there have been delays because of heavy traffic. Took them over a day to send my Bitcoin but eventually went thru so alright I guess

Hey thanks again for the heads up! Was a little bit pricier but I found a couple yummy interesting looking strains and out my order through without a hitch! I'll let ya know when we have touchdown! THANKS AGAIN! And might I add I got the last PACK of Strawberry Glue! THANKS!

Hello Peeps,
I placed an order with Seedsman back on the 7/1/2018 and it was dispatched on the 16/1/2018. I also selected stealth shipping. So that means as of today its been in transit for 14 days. Their website says allow 25 days for delivery so I'm not stressing yet. Does anyone here have any experience with Seedsman and delivery times to oz?? Package was shipped Air mail with no tracking number oddly. I would have thought air mail it should have arrived by now.
Anyone have any thoughts!!

Hello Peeps,
I placed an order with Seedsman back on the 7/1/2018 and it was dispatched on the 16/1/2018. I also selected stealth shipping. So that means as of today its been in transit for 14 days. Their website says allow 25 days for delivery so I'm not stressing yet. Does anyone here have any experience with Seedsman and delivery times to oz?? Package was shipped Air mail with no tracking number oddly. I would have thought air mail it should have arrived by now.
Anyone have any thoughts!!

I've gotten 5 orders from Seedsman so far and all arrived here in Aus safe and sound with stealth shipping. Depending on how busy they are with sales or whatever it can take them a week or two just to get the order packaged and shipped, then it can take another week or two to get to Aust. So two weeks in transit was normalish for me. Three weeks might be time to get a lil' concerned though it depends where in Aus you are.
Any reason you didn't get a tracking number?

Just wanted to add to this thread as these posts are helpful for first timers.

Made my first purchase and went with Attitude, stealth shipping international express, put the order in late night on the 8th and everything arrived this morning on the 23rd, 15 days total but only 9 business days with the long Easter weekend.

Bought four 5packs and scored a bunch of freebies with a combo of promotions including paying with crypto.

:yummy:

I have used Seedsman (many orders), 420 (several orders, maybe a half dozen or so), and Dutch Seed Shop (once). One customs intercept and one damaged in transit from Seedsman, but both replaced satisfactorily and that was over maybe a dozen orders.

Bergman (420) generally has high quality seeds, though far fewer strains concentrated in their catalogue, and I think they are all feminized. (GDP is the exception; low germination rate and I have not had a single survivor.) They took credit cards, clearing in various countries. Some great 10+10 specials and hard-to-pass Gold Leaf promotional discounts on checkouts.

With Seedsman, Bitcoin is the way to go. It is a little awkward to go through the process the first couple times, but is worth getting down. Used Coinbase from my end. The text verifications are welcome annoyances, as that secures my money there. They have an incredible inventory of seeds and are very generous (along with their seed company suppliers' campaigns) with freebies.

The Dutch Seed Shop I used once because they had a strain that was difficult to locate among those that would ship to the USA. Came in original packaging (as do Seedsman occasionally). I suspect some is old stock, as well as an occasional Seedsman strain, due to germination failures. I got some Purple Haze that goes nowhere for instance. But that is an expected price for a strong, robust inventory.

I would not hesitate to order from any of those three. Have not used Seed Supreme yet, but a friend does happily. I did notice that Seedsman now charges additional handling fees for guaranteed (replaceable) orders. Frankly, I would have assumed they should have from the beginning, to suppress abuse.

I used to order from Haze. io quite a lot, they were good but there stealth delivery has led to mix ups in the past (wrong seeds in wrong vial). Ordered from herbies before without probs but they had no CC's at the time which made payment a pain & the order took ages to get here. Have ordered directly through ACE (great customer service + strains) But they only stock their gear + 1 or 2 other breeders..
My go to seedbank atm is The Vault, have had no probs and very quick delivery times..

So far no probs with delivery with all of the above to NSW. I always get stealth delivery.

Hope that helps

I like to have them shipped half way around the planet. I just ordered from Nirvana and payed with Light Coin crypto. My order went through in 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom