Best Seed Banks Poll

So, which seed bank is your favorite? You can choose up to 3 options.

• Seedsman

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • True North

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Seed Supreme

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Barney's

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Royal Queen

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • DinaFem

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Sensi

• Crop King

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
So I need to pick up some seeds, and going through all the various seed banks that are sponsors here at 420 Mag, and my head is starting to spin. There are just too many options. So I've decided to start this poll, and whichever one is at the top will be who I buy from. I currently have a grow in progress, so this gives me plenty of time (hopefully) to get some decent results. Thanks!

Seed Supreme has always had fast discrete shipping with the 2 orders I have placed with them. (Roughly a week’s time from date they shipped out, to get to my house in Southern Ontario) They took a little longer to receive but I also had some great luck with Seed Supreme and the 2 orders I made with them too. Plus the free tote bag and working pen discrete shipping package are a nice bonus. (Roughly 2.5 weeks to receive)

You dont have it listed IMO. For in the US I've bought from many many seed banks, most orders get through, some have to be re-sent. I've been ordering from GYO seed bank and will keep doing so. Everything is already in the US shipped First Class and most importantly NO CUSTOMS and delivered in only a few business days every time. Huge selection too.
A bit expensive but no worrys anymore about long shipments getting stopped!

only have experience ordering from seedsman personally, and it was extremely fast delivery and would do so again!
i ill vote in poll but not a lot of experience to go on!

mr nice seeds..

Okay, well after a few votes, I went ahead and ordered from @SeedsMan
I hate waiting, so I figured I might as well order now so I have them when I'm ready for my next grow.

Here's what I ordered, along with some freebies:
  • OG Kush Auto Feminised
  • Northern Light Feminised
  • White Widow Feminised
  • FREE - Feminised Freebies – 3 Seedsman Cheese Feminised
  • FREE - Feminised Freebies – 3 Seedsman Bruce Banger Feminised

Different thing between breeders and Banks. Even though some of the ones you mentioned carry other peoples genetics. They are not a seed bank and don't have as much variety. It is best to go with a Seed Bank for more variety.

So I need to pick up some seeds, and going through all the various seed banks that are sponsors here at 420 Mag, and my head is starting to spin. There are just too many options. So I've decided to start this poll, and whichever one is at the top will be who I buy from. I currently have a grow in progress, so this gives me plenty of time (hopefully) to get some decent results. Thanks!
You forgot Memphisto genetics (Big Autos) and FadtBuds( those 2 are better than 75% of this list. Don't get cuaght sleepin

Seed Supreme has always had fast discrete shipping with the 2 orders I have placed with them. (Roughly a week’s time from date they shipped out, to get to my house in Southern Ontario) They took a little longer to receive but I also had some great luck with Seed Supreme and the 2 orders I made with them too. Plus the free tote bag and working pen discrete shipping package are a nice bonus. (Roughly 2.5 weeks to receive)

I should make a correction in my post but can’t. That first Seed Supreme should of been for Seedsman. They have provided the faster shipping and not Seed Supreme like I repeated twice.

Different thing between breeders and Banks. Even though some of the ones you mentioned carry other peoples genetics. They are not a seed bank and don't have as much variety. It is best to go with a Seed Bank for more variety.

It's got a tiny bit of merit but needs to be explained more..
Breeders are going to do you a better deal most times and secondly you can be assured that seeds buying off a breeder are the strain that's being sold.. All breeders will have seed bank distributors, so it's preferable of you have a favourite breeder,to buy off their distributors rather than somebody trying to make a buck off others work..
Personally I'd never buy off a ripoff Seedbank,

The word seed bank can mean so much these days.. I refer to the ones that carry others genetics in breeder packs.

I totally agree about favorite breeders. The banks I refer to give you a chance to have more than one favorite and shop at one place. The breeders can't be replaced. They are what makes everything work. Seed banks just give you one stop shopping for multiple breeders.

I guess I should say Seedbanks of OLD. There was a time that they were the only place to get seeds from multiple breeders at one time. Before that we had to have tons of catalogs and order single strains from different people. Plus at the time it was hard to find contacts for individual breeders. As with everything in the world. Someone takes a great idea and abuses it to the point it is something different.

Haha you right man.. My point which I didnT make, was make sure the Seedbank is a legit distributor for you breeder of choice, cause if not, the guarantee of actual genetics goes right down... Lots of unethical characters in business...

You missed a couple really good options, IMO. That said, Seedsman has always done me right. So, you made a good choice there. In future, you might look at SeedsHereNow and Neptune Seed Bank. They carry some very premium, small batch breeders that I can’t get from Seedsman. Some of those seeds are WAY more expensive than the breeders that Seedsman carry but, IF you really want to bring the dank, run some cultivars that are a little less common and support some of the really progressive small time breeders....you’ll have to try some other seed banks.

One smaller seedbank/breeder in the US that’s got some very nice genetics at the lowest prices I’ve found is New420GuySeeds.net. He breeds his own and they’ve produced some really great plants and medicine for me. 100% germination on all the seeds I’ve gotten and great CS! It’s nice to be able to email with the guy who’s hands are actually watering the plants producing the seeds! If you’re on a budget, he’s the BEST option out there, IMO

It's got a tiny bit of merit but needs to be explained more..
Breeders are going to do you a better deal most times and secondly you can be assured that seeds buying off a breeder are the strain that's being sold.. All breeders will have seed bank distributors, so it's preferable of you have a favourite breeder,to buy off their distributors rather than somebody trying to make a buck off others work..
Personally I'd never buy off a ripoff Seedbank,

Every seed bank I’ve ordered from in recent years, particularly Seedsman, SeedsHereNow and Neptune Seed Bank has arrived in sealed breeder packaging. The freebies are repackaged but they’re freebies so I understand if there is an occasional mix-up. Seedsman has great CS and has replaced or refunded all problem seeds I’ve ever had. Seed banks these days are NOT the same as they were 5-10 years ago. Times have changed, brother! Many breeders (especially the more elite small-batch breeders) don’t sell directly to consumers and others don’t want to get involved with shipping. Many of them will also not guarantee delivery. If I was going to buy a batch of seeds from a single breeder I might be tempted to try and order direct....IF they guaranteed delivery including customs problems. But I’m not that loyal to any one breeder. I like playing the field and sampling different genetics and flavors and effects. Now, if I ever got my hands on a Mac 1 cut I’d probably stop buying seeds altogether for a while. Lol!

Not sure how being a distributor for a breeder is a “ripoff” and I’ve found the prices at Seedsman and the other banks I mentioned to be the same as buying directly from the breeder in almost every case. Their shipping cost is usually lower than the breeders’ charge and seed banks’ packaging is more discreet. Since I can also buy different breeders’ seeds at one time, I think the bank is a WAY cheaper option than paying multiple shipping charges. Besides...breeders don’t usually offer those “freebies” with your order. <—-another factor that makes the banks a more affordable option than ordering breeder-direct. Kinda fun getting some beans that you wouldn’t normally buy but you get to play with - I’ve found a few diamonds in there and they have steered me in cultivar directions that I might not have ever gone, or exposed me to a breeder I hadn’t heard of, had it not been for that freebie!

JMO, but the well-known seed banks have proven a great option for me an a whole lot of people these days. There are too many options for getting seeds these days for the shady operations to survive any longer. Customers have higher expectations and won’t accept shady behavior from a supplier. Good old market forces at work, correcting that shady behavior.

That was a long suck hole of a post that proved nothing.. good luck and all the best but don't quote me with your hopeful opinion, I'd rather work with truths..
This here;
There are too many options for getting seeds these days for the shady operations to survive any longer. Customers have higher expectations and won’t accept shady behavior from a supplier. Good old market forces at work, correcting that shady behavior.

Thats Just too cute/ sweet. And your post gets funnier with each read.. I like your hope in humanity..don't let society or real life jade you.especially in a federally illegal workplace

Where did I say being a distributor is being a rip-off? Fairly sure I said make sure they are a legitimate distributor.. Goodluck and pay that extra, I couldn't give two fucks what you do to get ripped off.. enjoy those freebies lmfao

Compared to what? Or whom? Or just awesome for awesome sake? What do you mean?

Back
Top Bottom