CaptainCooked

if someone was to set up a grow tent for 10 plants to grow their full potential what size tent would you guys recommend? id like to have a bit of space to move around them, what would be the best way to set it up? the best lighting for me? fluorescent lighting? how many lights should be run? and what lights can be used for vegetation and flowering while still getting awesome results, how many fans should be running? should there be air-con? should there be a dehumidifier ? should there be a carbon filter? this grow tent is also placed inside an extremely large shed cheers

if someone was to set up a grow tent for 10 plants to grow their full potential what size tent would you guys recommend? id like to have a bit of space to move around them, what would be the best way to set it up? the best lighting for me? fluorescent lighting? how many lights should be run? and what lights can be used for vegetation and flowering while still getting awesome results, how many fans should be running? should there be air-con? should there be a dehumidifier ? should there be a carbon filter? this grow tent is also placed inside an extremely large shed cheers

Welcome to 420mag. It is a great place to get information and to learn It has help me (and continues to help!!)

If it is an outdoor shed (I am currently in an outdoor trailer. Not so different) the biggest thing I have had to worry about is temp. Too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter. I have had to use AC & electric heaters. As far as the rest, I am a big fan of LED lights. You can look at my journals. I am running 2 Mars 400s. I just got a 900 that will be set up in one of my new tents (I am moving inside due to the previously mentioned temp issues) and the 2 400s will be in the other. The tents are Mars 3'3"x3'3"x6'. I will probably have 4-6 plants in veg at any given time and 3-4 in flower. Both tents will have carbon filters and a large inline fan will take care of both tents. There is also a regular oscillating table fan in each tent to circulate the air. Dehumidifier will be in the room with the tents.

You said you want to get 10 plants to maximum size. Did you want to do all 10 at once or have a continuous garden? With my setup I am hoping to harvest 2 plants every 4-6 weeks.

Good luck with your setup. Look at some of the grow journals, figure out your budget and go for it!! :peace:

:welcome: CaptainCooked to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Cheers for the info! When you harvest every 4-6 weeks how much do you harvest? And is it still potent for such a short life span? I am very interested and like that idea I will have a look at your grow journals for sure! Just having a lot of trouble getting the right info on the best option for me as I smoke more then half an ounce a week I have no budget or space issues
Cheers captain cooked

I also posted in FAQ but no one replied lol! Here is what I'm running with just to get an idea of how to germinate seeds and an idea of growing before I get the right information on the best set up for me I'm just using 2 fluorescent light bulbs 1 plant was planted 8 days ago and is 40mm high has 2 sets of distinctive leaves and is developing another set I have planted another seed 2 days ago and another 2 seeds today put them in small self draining pots only watering when feels dry to my knuckle cheers
Captain cooked

Back
Top Bottom