Best short season photos for outdoor?

Althegardener2

I'm in your latitude and wondering what you guys are growing that is short enough season to finish up by Sept early Oct? Apparently the sativas are out. Any suggestions for my research would be most appreciated.

Much appreciation, been having a problem sorting through the zillion varieties out there.
I had all of my Mandala harvested by 3rd week in October (some as early as first week) and many of them were majority sativas...the Mandala #1 was supposedly their earliest finisher, but i harvested California Dream and Fruitylicious middle of September. I also grew Satori, Khalishakra, and White Bhutanese (which was awarded POTM this month :) )

Nice. How soon did you start them indoors? April? I usually start my vegetables mid April. I'm very surprised they are sativa.
I started all of them mid-June in 25-45g pots. They got huge. Just amended my above post...I see from the date of the photo I harvested the Cali Dream mid Sept...probably could have pushed it another 2 weeks, but I was proactively dealing with potential rot issues.

Back
Top Bottom