Best soil & medium for autos - Help please

WindyBud

My first grow and noob doesn't do me justice. With that being said I've collected lights, intake & outake fans, pots , the housing I want, ph meter and humidity reader and timer. Hope not missing anything

But when it comes to soil/medium for autos I'm lost, maybe you help or others in post

What soil is best for autos?
How & what to mix?
Feeding schedule?
What about nutes?
Some say use bottled water, is that true?

Thanks for not laughing

Re: Best soil/medium for autos HELP PLS?

My first grow and noob doesn't do me justice. With that being said I've collected lights, intake & outake fans, pots , the housing I want, ph meter and humidity reader and timer. Hope not missing anything

But when it comes to soil/medium for autos I'm lost, maybe you help or others in post

What soil is best for autos?
How & what to mix?
Feeding schedule?
What about nutes?
Some say use bottled water, is that true?

Thanks for not laughing

I like Fox Farms (brand) Ocean Forest. It is sold pretty much everywhere and it seems to be perfect for autos. You won't need to give any nutes until they are 5-6 weeks old. You won't need to mix anything with it and if you find Ocean Forest, the same store will likely have the Fox Farms Trio. I would also suggest using fabric pots. 3 gallons work well, and 1 large bag of ocean forest will fill 4 of them. I would also suggest starting a journal. this is the best way to keep the help rolling.

Best of luck on the grow...it's not so bad once you get the hang of it.

re: Best soil & medium for autos - Help please

I will tell you what I am going to do and you can take it for what it is worth. After speaking with Hash Hound, I decided to do a Hempy bucket and Osmocote Plus during veg and finish with DrEarth Bud and Bloom during flower. It is a good fit for me because it is stupid easy and you cant over water. Do a search on Hempy bucket method and you will get the idea. I also like the Osmocote plus because they are slow release ferts, just add water.

When we start out, we kill shit with our love. We want to water, feed, light, check it, touch it, more water, more ferts and we end up doing way too much. My suggestion is to keep it simple, simple, simple.

Back
Top Bottom