Best soil to use?

do some reading and some research. Back a page post #13

consider what is available in your area unless you are going to order on line.

do what you feel comfortable with. Some take more measuring and mixing, others are water and wait.

One tip I'll offer on nutes is go light. I rarely use 100% strength and my plants are always healthy.

follow a journal that might have something that catches your eye, and if you think what that guy is doing is something you'd like to do, then give it a try. That way guy doing the same thing can give you advice and share some wisdom.

Dr Earth nutes would be a good start.

Their all purpose 4-4-4 or tomato & veg 5-7-3 in the soil and bud and bloom 4-10-7 during flowering top dress or for teas.

If you do some research about mineralizing the soil that is a plus to a grow also.

Add some perlite to the Dr Earth soil too.

So wut would u do with dirt u digged up yourself? Wut would u all add to it? Besides perl lite I know to put it in it but Wut else would u add?

I'm pleased thus far with Fox Farms Happy Frog mixed with some perlite and a little dolomite. I have a few Kush plants that are about two weeks away from harvest and they are holding up nicely. I feed a light nute mix every other watering. Haven't seen any trouble with mag deficiency or burning so that's good. The nitrogen seems to last too. Some of my previous grows were severely lacking in nitrogen later in the grow. I know cannabis uses less N during flower but it still needs some!

Ahhhh the million dollar question.

From what I see most start with CFL's, then got to an hps, (as I did)

My advice is to get the biggest you can afford and also afford the electricity for.

Lots of things to factor in. Size of the room and heat etc.

I see good results with LED and Induction also, but you need to use what you feel comfortable with.

Do some research in the lighting forum

Howdy flobie

hmmmm let me think,,,,, 36th engineers Daenner Kaserne if I remember but attached to KARPAC (Kaiserslautern Army Regional Personal Administration Center) Klaber Kaserne.

I processed guys records coming from the states and going home.
If you went through KARPAC at that time, you might have sat at my desk.

i remember when i left Mcguire afb for germany, we landed in frankfort at i believe the 22nd re[lacement ? then went to a beautiful place ,like a castle in Gerpingham , its totally spelled wrong im sure and then to erlangen which was between Nurenburg and bamberg . spent a lot of time in Nurenburg ,"The Wall " all there was was Hash ,no weed, lots of chemicals,made Graf fun Ha! . its a pleasure to make your Aquaintence my friend. always nice to meet a fellow Soldier. .. Later

I was most likely pretty hi on that hash.
I can't remember the town names we visited, but mostly it was for concerts, Frankfurt, Mannheim, south west area.
a three day fest at the frist annual british rock meeting in Speyer Germany, some island in the Rhine.
Pink Floyd headlined the third night and played the medle album.

the next year was the second annual in Ludwigshafen and my room mate also from the same part of Pa ate two hits of mescaline and walked around our blanket area at the concert for two days straight, and was never the same. he had an anuerism in the mid 80s :rip:

yes sir, we were the Tip of the Spear so to speak, if the Russian came over the line we were the ones so we stayed high as mfkers, oh man, i had the old men ( 25 yr olds) keeping an eye on us kids lol taught me everything i know about the High life. sorry about you pal Rip 4Sure.
i drove an M88 Tank Retriever , i was always on maneuvers it seemed the time i was there. i kept volunteering for Nam and finally they sent me out of Germany . thats why i joined any way , stupid ,idealistic kid, but i lived and here i am my man :)

Back
Top Bottom